Those necklaces that guys wear. There like little beads or whatever and they kinda fit on your neck instead of hanging off it. There look pretty ballin.

I saw some a AE but they were preppy and stuff. Anywhere not AE that sells them?

Edit: There not chokers. There usually just a bunch of little beads on a stretchy string. Surfers wear them I think.
Rhythm Harmony Melody
Last edited by SOCOOLITHURTS at Sep 12, 2007,
Quote by SOCOOLITHURTS
Those necklaces that guys wear. There like little beads or whatever and they kinda fit on your neck instead of hanging off it. There look pretty ballin.

I saw some a AE but they were preppy and stuff. Anywhere not AE that sells them?

Wait.... what?

I suggest not buying them...
I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to do, so I'll leave it up to you....

Are you Superbad???
chokers(sp?) o well i guess that's what he means
Quote by Metal-X
But last time I cranked my amp up. A small bird flew by at the same time I did a pinch harmonic.... and it exploded....

Too Late
AE. Don't be a douche. It's just a necklace. Preppy=looks halfway respectable.

The way I do it it does, at least. The dickwads who pop their collars and sag..that's just not classy.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
if you talking about like the surfer/beach boy thingys, u can basically get them at any beach. now if you dont live by a beach or aren't going on vacation, i guess just but them from AE?
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by SOCOOLITHURTS

did you just say ballin?

yet you are worried about looking preppy?

wow.
Quote by daytripper75
did you just say ballin?

yet you are worried about looking preppy?

wow.

Ha ballin isn't preppy unless preppy people say it. I am pretty sure I have never met anyone use this word besides me and my friends and were not preppy.
Rhythm Harmony Melody
Just do what I do, and rip up a bandana and tie it around your neck.
-VOTE HERE-
[x ] ROOSEVELT

[x ] WILSON
Quote by SOCOOLITHURTS
Ha ballin isn't preppy unless preppy people say it. I am pretty sure I have never met anyone use this word besides me and my friends and were not preppy.

You're lucky. All the prep kids around here use Ballin about as much as "Mom can I borrow some money, I'm going shopping."
I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to do, so I'll leave it up to you....

Are you Superbad???
He's talkin about a cowrie shell/puka shell necklace. -.- you can buy em at vans, or any prep store like abercrombie, pac sun, or hollister.

Quote by Garret.
Depends on how furiously I'm masturbating

Quote by metacarpi
I get paid on the 25th.

Is a bag full of pennies an acceptable method of payment?

The bag will of course, have SWAG written on it

Wynaut of the Pokemon club.
Last edited by HighPitchSolo at Sep 12, 2007,
Quote by HighPitchSolo
He's talkin about a cowrie shell/pooka shell necklace. -.- you cna buy em at vans, or any prep store like abercrombie, pac sun, or hollister.

When did PacSun become preppy?
Rhythm Harmony Melody
Quote by SOCOOLITHURTS
When did PacSun become preppy?

you're obviously in denial.
Quote by Garret.

Quote by metacarpi
I get paid on the 25th.

Pooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have two, I'll send you one for 5 bucks.
i would suggest that anyone using the term "preppy" stop using it. It is a stupid and mundane term that only people who are lacking better words use
Quote by Hexagram
i would suggest that anyone using the term "preppy" stop using it. It is a stupid and mundane term that only people who are lacking better words use

Alright, what would you suggest? I can't find it in myself to say "Ignorant, spoiled, disrespectful prat" every time I have to define a preppy kid I know.

Are you Superbad???
Quote by 16kramer05
Alright, what would you suggest? I can't find it in myself to say "Ignorant, spoiled, disrespectful brat" every time I have to define a preppy kid I know.

+1
Quote by Garret.

Quote by metacarpi
I get paid on the 25th.

Quote by Hexagram

and the better words being (don't forget to write this down!!!!) "Stupid, idiotic, tasteless, senseless," or just "not-classy"

And I think he means those surfer shell/wood necklaces. I'm wearing one right now , and it is pretty balling.

I personally like wearing my necklaces constantly and the shelled ones tend to hurt after a while.

So when you do finally find a store that vends one, try to make sure that it isn't made cheaply using cheap fishing wire, those break after a while. Also avoid shelled ones for the reason I stated above.
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
Quote by 16kramer05
Alright, what would you suggest? I can't find it in myself to say "Ignorant, spoiled, disrespectful prat" every time I have to define a preppy kid I know.

This is the exact type of ignorance and lack of information that inhabits high school through out, what i know, the US. I am sorry that you must resort to urban dictionary to obtain your information but the true term or "prep" comes from the term PREPeration, or prepratory school. So, stating that someone is a "prep" is only a compliment and if used as an antagonistic remark, the receiving would definitely not take into consideration the source since people who "prepare" most likely do not take notice to idiots. Now, i take such offense by the negative use of "prep" because one, it is stupid, and two, not all people who shop at abercrombie, american eagle, hollister, or any other brand of clothing store that you can muster are "ignorant, spoiled," or, "disrespectful prats." Myself being included in wearing the previous stated apparel, i shouldn't give any piece of mind what some childish, ignorant, disrespectful prat has an opinion about. The terms ignorant, spoiled, and disrespectful prat are fine in their own usage yet when you tie them into a typical stereotype of wardrobe, it only shows how stupid the person is acknowledging that stereotype. Understand?
Quote by Hexagram
This is the exact type of ignorance and lack of information that inhabits high school through out, what i know, the US. I am sorry that you must resort to urban dictionary to obtain your information but the true term or "prep" comes from the term PREPeration, or prepratory school. So, stating that someone is a "prep" is only a compliment and if used as an antagonistic remark, the receiving would definitely not take into consideration the source since people who "prepare" most likely do not take notice to idiots. Now, i take such offense by the negative use of "prep" because one, it is stupid, and two, not all people who shop at abercrombie, american eagle, hollister, or any other brand of clothing store that you can muster are "ignorant, spoiled," or, "disrespectful prats." Myself being included in wearing the previous stated apparel, i shouldn't give any piece of mind what some childish, ignorant, disrespectful prat has an opinion about. The terms ignorant, spoiled, and disrespectful prat are fine in their own usage yet when you tie them into a typical stereotype of wardrobe, it only shows how stupid the person is acknowledging that stereotype. Understand?

Sorry, let's not argue over a stupid topic. After all...

And I don't go to Urban Dictionary or live in the US

Are you Superbad???
Quote by 16kramer05
Sorry, let's not argue over a stupid topic. After all...

Epic Phail
oh, and by the way, to anyone who agrees with the individual that i am in a discussion with, once you hit college, naive remarks like prep, goth, jock, emo, etc., are not included in the everyday vocabulary since, usually, people who have gained access to their nearest college have matured enough to resort to stupid classifications such as the previously stated

As well, for a further note, i hate the necklaces and different additional crap that does not consist of a shirt and pants that clothing stores have to offer. I find them ridiculous and usually stupid looking. This is my own personal opinion of what apparel consist of and should in no way have any influence on any one's opinions of what to wear
Last edited by Hexagram at Sep 12, 2007,
Quote by garrett5
Epic Phail

Haha, the image adress had the f-bomb in the title so it wouldn't work. Fixed*

Are you Superbad???
Quote by SOCOOLITHURTS

Edit: There not chokers. There usually just a bunch of little beads on a stretchy string. Surfers wear them I think.

Go ahead and buy some and look like King Shit of Fuck Mountain.
Poor advice.
Quote by 16kramer05
Haha, the image adress had the f-bomb in the title so it wouldn't work. Fixed*

I hate it when that happens, It sucks.. especially when you are trying to link someone to a site.
Quote by garrett5
I hate it when that happens, It sucks.. especially when you are trying to link someone to a site.

What kind of sites are you linking people to...?

Are you Superbad???
Quote by Hexagram
oh, and by the way, to anyone who agrees with the individual that i am in a discussion with, once you hit college, naive remarks like prep, goth, jock, emo, etc., are not included in the everyday vocabulary since, usually, people who have gained access to their nearest college have matured enough to resort to stupid classifications such as the previously stated

As well, for a further note, i hate the necklaces and different additional crap that does not consist of a shirt and pants that clothing stores have to offer. I find them ridiculous and usually stupid looking. This is my own personal opinion of what apparel consist of and should in no way have any influence on any one's opinions of what to wear

They don't use those terms in college because people have matured and don't act that stereotypical, not because they've become too mature for the word. I don't see any problem with labelling people, we live in a class society and except for a small percentage of exceptions, people in high school generally act sterotypically because they haven't found their own niche yet, walking through high school halls it becomes very apparent. You don't wear a clown suit because you don't want to look like a clown.. let's just say this is a little more subtle costume.

But ya this is kind of off topic, if you see something you like in a store, just run in quick and buy it before anyone sees you and judges you
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian