ok im coming to the pit for some help. i met up with one of my hot ass female friend at a gig in a festival. she always flirts with me and stuff and we talk alot. i basically knew almost everyone in the festival anyways, i played the gig(first gig for me ever) we screwed up the first song (enta omri arabic song forced to play one day notice before the festival) on purpose so we could play some covers and our songs. she loved our songs even though she wasnt into rock that much. i didnt get to hang out with her much or go on any rides all i did was see her, hug her, say hi, hug her say bye. so i felt pissed at my self that i probably blew one of my chances to get with her. anyways i didnt go on the second day because my friend had a birthday party. my other friend told her she let everyone scoop her boobs( i bet hes bull ****ting). so i go on the third day, i said hi to her and hugged her and she just disappeared i searched for her with my friends and i only found her at the end and i hugged her and said bye. i dunno what to do i dont think she likes me anymore and thinks im just another anti social punk rocker. i tryed messaging her on myspace but she doesnt reply back (when shes online) i need some help im stressed and mad at my self. im inviting her to hangout this sunday to give me another chance but i dunno if she even cared about my message. should i just wait for a few weeks and then talk to her again? please help
Last edited by urdad at Sep 12, 2007,
There is no "hot female friend"... is there?
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
Quote by x_thurston_x

both good but mainly the second, remember PATIENCE, theres been so many times i havnt been patience with my girlfriend for **** like not reply to messages and stuff and ive freaked out only to find there was always a good reason and all i did was make myself look dumb and desperate, just clam down dont let it bother you and dont act like it is

edit: and why must everyone always say this girl or chick is hot, we cant see her, we dont care, why dont u say your trying to get with this smart girl who u like, the interwebs confused me CONFUSES ME
people grow tired...
Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

She probably thinks you don't like her, which is why she's avoiding you...
2) patience
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Quote by GrungePb
both good but mainly the second, remember PATIENCE, theres been so many times i havnt been patience with my girlfriend for **** like not reply to messages and stuff and ive freaked out only to find there was always a good reason and all i did was make myself look dumb and desperate, just clam down dont let it bother you and dont act like it is

edit: and why must everyone always say this girl or chick is hot, we cant see her, we dont care, why dont u say your trying to get with this smart girl who u like, the interwebs confused me CONFUSES ME

thanks and i was just describing how she is in my eyes. so i should lay back for a few days then contact her?
Quote by I floss daily
Or maybe, she just doesn't like you.

(Not trying to be mean, but it happens.)

could be possible but that doesnt explain why she only flirts with me(ive seen her around other guys)
Yeah, sometimes what we think is happening and what is actually happening are two different things.

For example, I thought a second ago that I needed a cigarette, and a shot of vodka. It turns out, all my body really wanted was a popsickle.

Yay for popsickles.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by urdad
thanks and i was just describing how she is in my eyes. so i should lay back for a few days then contact her?

yea dude for sure,

i know your younger then me and your scaried and worried to tell this girl how you feel about her but listen to old grungy here,

i didnt get my first girlfriend till grade 12, ive found out that all through high school there were girls who liked me who i liked too, it wasnt till this year though that i told a girl i liked and then she told me she liked me and while i asked her out and we've been going out a year

once your in a relationship and you look back at the pre-dating stuff, that entire game of does she like me i kinda like her i think she kinda likes me is the biggest f***ing waste of time. Hangout with her alone and near the good bye just tell her how u feel and ask if she feels the same. Either she does and YAY for you or no she doesnt which is still YAY for you cause you can move on and stay friends with her since she sounds cool. Trust me man youll thank me later. PM me on how it goes

good luck
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Yeah, sometimes what we think is happening and what is actually happening are two different things.

He's right. Women are mysterious. Maybe she's just a tease. I chased after this one girl when I was in high school for a solid year. and she definitely gave me the impression that she liked me. She even told my best friend that she did. But then she changed her mind.
Quote by I floss daily
He's right. Women are mysterious. Maybe she's just a tease. I chased after this one girl when I was in high school for a solid year. and she definitely gave me the impression that she liked me. She even told my best friend that she did. But then she changed her mind.

thats why you just got approach man, just end the tom foolry
Quote by I floss daily

Actually, the point of my post was that he should ignore his feelings for the girl, and focus on the joys of popsickles..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Actually, the point of my post was that he should ignore his feelings for the girl, and focus on the joys of popsickles..

That works too. For example, the joy of the cold sensation of a frozen bar of sugar-water in one's rectum.
Quote by GrungePb
yea dude for sure,

i know your younger then me and your scaried and worried to tell this girl how you feel about her but listen to old grungy here,

i didnt get my first girlfriend till grade 12, ive found out that all through high school there were girls who liked me who i liked too, it wasnt till this year though that i told a girl i liked and then she told me she liked me and while i asked her out and we've been going out a year

once your in a relationship and you look back at the pre-dating stuff, that entire game of does she like me i kinda like her i think she kinda likes me is the biggest f***ing waste of time. Hangout with her alone and near the good bye just tell her how u feel and ask if she feels the same. Either she does and YAY for you or no she doesnt which is still YAY for you cause you can move on and stay friends with her since she sounds cool. Trust me man youll thank me later. PM me on how it goes

good luck

thnx bro honestly speaking. tho i think i made a bit of a mistake i remember she told me she hates messages and she told one of my friends not to message her but to comment her. so i dunno but im still a bit worried because it doesnt explain why she didnt reply to my commnt yet... which i posted 2 days ago i think or a day ago
Last edited by urdad at Sep 12, 2007,
Quote by urdad
ok im coming to the pit for some help. i met up with one of my hot ass female friend at a gig in a festival. she always flirts with me and stuff and we talk alot. i basically knew almost everyone in the festival anyways, i played the gig(first gig for me ever) we screwed up the first song (enta omri arabic song forced to play one day notice before the festival) on purpose so we could play some covers and our songs. she loved our songs even though she wasnt into rock that much. i didnt get to hang out with her much or go on any rides all i did was see her, hug her, say hi, hug her say bye. so i felt pissed at my self that i probably blew one of my chances to get with her. anyways i didnt go on the second day because my friend had a birthday party. my other friend told her she let everyone scoop her boobs( i bet hes bull ****ting). so i go on the third day, i said hi to her and hugged her and she just disappeared i searched for her with my friends and i only found her at the end and i hugged her and said bye. i dunno what to do i dont think she likes me anymore and thinks im just another anti social punk rocker. i tryed messaging her on myspace but she doesnt reply back (when shes online) i need some help im stressed and mad at my self. im inviting her to hangout this sunday to give me another chance but i dunno if she even cared about my message. should i just wait for a few weeks and then talk to her again? please help

Hell, if all the messages you sent her were walls of text she probably hasn't bothered to read them.