.. this is really annoying me... the jack on my obey tele is loose even though it doesnt make any anonoying noises or stuffs up .. it is annoying the hell out of me .. how do i fix it?
Get an adjustable wrench and tighten it as much as you can
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile
Quote by EVH_iS_g0d
Get an adjustable wrench and tighten it as much as you can

That could mess with the input jack and loosen the wiring, do it carefully, and buy some locking washers and install them
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Quote by Aqua Dementia
use Teh IcY hOt lolerz!!!1111!1sixfivethree2

I hate to say it, but reported, seriously, do people think before they do stuff like this?
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Quote by edwardthegreat5
I hate to say it, but reported, seriously, do people think before they do stuff like this?

Ah you're no fun.
Quote by JuStIn32
.. this is really annoying me... the jack on my obey tele is loose even though it doesnt make any anonoying noises or stuffs up .. it is annoying the hell out of me .. how do i fix it?

I don't know,
but the nice people at the electric guitar forum might!
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
unscrew the plate on the back of the guitar closest to the output jack, then tighten the nut on the jack with ur fingers or wrench like someone mentioned. simple as that
\m/ METAL \m/
1) Take off the screws holding the jack cover, so you can slightly pull the jack out.

2) Hold the jack tightly, and using a wrench or pliers, tighten as much as possible.

3) Put everything back where they're supposed to be.

The end. =P
Got METAL?

Quote by metacarpi
However, if we're being all grown up about this (in the pit?) walkingonspikes is dead on