Like the title says, I'm going to need songs 2 or 3 songs that I can play on the acoustic that sound good. And require no singing. (If possible) Nothing to difficult because I have to learn them by this weekend. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
If you have skill and patience and can find a good tab that really covers all the major componets of the atmosphere of the song, go for "While My Guitar Gently Weeps"...

I heard an amazing acoustic version once, can't seem to find it.

Otherwise...

Maybe try:

Some frusciante, if you're not already familiar with his work, ignore this suggestion, but most of his stuff is instrumental anyways.
"Babe I'm Gonna Leave You" by Zeppelin is a good choice. Not too difficult if you know your stuff. "Spanish Caravan" by the Doors sounds pretty cool.
Maybe "Across the Universe", i love the chords in that song, they're so beautiful.

"Aqeuos Transmission" by incubus might sound really cool, but its really repetitive, so it won't last you long.

"H." by Tool is a really cool song, if you can do it I totally suggest it because I find the guitar bit to be really melodic and enjoyable.

"White Rabbit" by Jefferson Airplane has an awesome intro. But it's not really complete without bass in my opinion.

"The Partisan" by Leonard Cohen...

Wow, i totally didn't help did I, i thought about it and I came to the conclusion that those weren't good suggestions at all...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
if you had more time i'd suggest classical gas and mood for a day, but since you dont have time
try nothing else matters by metallica and tears in heaven by clapton
( i know those are sung, but arent too bad without vocals)

ramble on by led zepplin isnt too bad either
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
Minuet by From First to Last is one of my favorites.
Quote by cnut
When I was eight, me and my best friend started "practicing for girls".
Which involved us going into the woods, and him sticking his dick in my ass.
The last time we did it, his sister caught us.

use AVG as your anti-virus
The intro to Tchaikovsky's Piano Concerto No. 1. Maybe Led Zeppelin's Babe I'm Gonna Leave You.
Dee - Randy Rhoads (Ozzy Osbourne)
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Biffy Clyro - Stars and ****es

Although the song title makes it sound real crap, its actually a really good acoustic finger-picked song, not too difficult to play as most of its in the same finger picking motion, really pretty when played on its own (although you could cut down the verses by a bar or something)
3 Libras by A Perfect Circle.

Really simple to play, but damn it's a pretty song!

The ladies love it when you play it and sing it to them!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.