Page 1 of 2
So.. I was watching Black Snake Moan this afternoon. It was an awesome movie, but that's besides the point. This movie gave me, possibly my greatest.. or my worst.. idea ever. This is where you come in. I need all of you to tell me whether or not I should do this, ethically speaking.

So.. The girl in this movie was a sex addict. She would sleep with anything that moves, even a fourteen year old kid. And at first, I thought this was completely ridiculous.. Until I remembered that sex addicts to actually exist. And though it's hard to spot them in passing.. If you go to where THEY go.. They should be easy enough to find. Where would they go? Sexaholics Anonymous meetings. Yes, they DO exist. Actually, you can get the information on where they meet fairly easily, through the interweb.

My plan: Attend these meetings, and meet people. Especially older women who know what they're doing.. Cause I don't..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Do it. I command you.

In the name of Samuel Jackson.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by soulflyV
That is an epic plan.

Although it sounds like a movie plot to me.

Well, you know.. We COULD turn it into a movie. I'd have to get my heart broken, though. And that's impossible.

Do you think Sam Jack would like my plan, UDP?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Well, you know.. We COULD turn it into a movie. I'd have to get my heart broken, though. And that's impossible.

Do you think Sam Jack would like my plan, UDP?

I think he'd beat you in the face with a bad mutha fucka bat if you think of it and then don't do it.

You don't have to get your heart broken, just contract HIV, learn a valuable lesson, and then die.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Well, would you mind contributing to their addiction? It is as simple as that. Don't let the goobers of the pit justify your urges man.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by terrencemaddox
Well, would you mind contributing to their addiction? It is as simple as that. Don't let the goobers of the pit justify your urges man.

Well, I was joking anyway.

But no. I wouldn't mind contributing to their addictions. If I was willing to screw these people over, just because I wanted to bust my load in something.. That would probably classify me as a sex addict, wouldn't it? Therefore, I'd be doing nothing wrong by attending these meetings and probaly getting laid.
Quote by vintage x metal

In response to your thread title: yes, it would be unethical. HIGHLY unethical.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Well, I was joking anyway.

But no. I wouldn't mind contributing to their addictions. If I was willing to screw these people over, just because I wanted to bust my load in something.. That would probably classify me as a sex addict, wouldn't it? Therefore, I'd be doing nothing wrong by attending these meetings and probaly getting laid.

Would it for sure make you a sex addict? Is it not possible that it would simply make you an asshole? Be honest.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by musicianamedave
In response to your thread title: yes, it would be unethical. HIGHLY unethical.

Psh.. But is it a good idea?

Well, it's like this. A lot of drug addicts are assholes, sometimes because they're addicts.

Same principle.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by terrencemaddox

So you like...totally get this whole "Joking" thing, don't you?

Awesome jokes you should go through with immediately.
Kabir
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Psh.. But is it a good idea?

Well, it's like this. A lot of drug addicts are assholes, sometimes because they're addicts.

Same principle.

No, it's a bad idea. A lot of people have their lives ruined because of sex addiction. Adding to their suffering just because you wanna get laid would be incredibly cruel.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by musicianamedave
No, it's a bad idea. A lot of people have their lives ruined because of sex addiction. Adding to their suffering just because you wanna get laid would be incredibly cruel.

Yeah, well, it's like crack. It's their own faults for sucking that first dick..
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by UndeadPaperclip
So you like...totally get this whole "Joking" thing, don't you?

Awesome jokes you should go through with immediately.

Oh no...I am so sorry...I am so sorry for not seeing that this was a joke. Well, it was obvious wasn't it? Geez, I should be more careful...

EDIT: OR wait, are you agreeing with me? OH MY SWEET MOTHER!!!!!
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Yeah, well, it's like crack. It's their own faults for sucking that first dick..

Yes but giving a crackhead more crack isn't good either.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by terrencemaddox
Oh no...I am so sorry...I am so sorry for not seeing that this was a joke. Well, it was obvious wasn't it? Geez, I should be more careful...

EDIT: OR wait, are you agreeing with me? OH MY SWEET MOTHER!!!!!

It is hard to tell when I'm joking and when I'm being serious, isn't it.

To be fair, I CAN be serious about this just so you feel better.
Quote by vintage x metal

Have you read Choke?

Go for it. You're not breaking any laws. Highly unethical and immoral, and you may suffer social backlash if anyone finds out.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by Jack Off Jill
It is hard to tell when I'm joking and when I'm being serious, isn't it.

To be fair, I CAN be serious about this just so you feel better.

I want to rape your ass.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by RockerPseudonym
Have you read Choke?

Go for it. You're not breaking any laws. Highly unethical and immoral, and you may suffer social backlash if anyone finds out.

But I'd be a living legend in the eyes of the Pit.

I've expanded the plan.

I'll be in the fellowship long enough to get trusted.. Then I'll become a sponsor for a new comer. Then, when these lonely ladies call me up at midnight, talking about how they've just been feeling horny all day long, and feel like they need to **** something..

I'll be like.. Look, you shouldn't be alone and unsupervised right now. There's a good chance you'll go out to a club, and do something you'll regret. I'll come pick you up, and we'll hang out for a little bit.

And that's when I make my move..
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by terrencemaddox
I want to rape your ass.

That sounds a bit unethical to me.
Kabir
Wow...Sounds kinda solid, and makes you even more of a dirtbag.

Dude. Do it.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
That sounds a bit unethical to me.

Even if I was gay?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by RockerPseudonym
Wow...Sounds kinda solid, and makes you even more of a dirtbag.

Dude. Do it.

Dirt bag? Or possibly.. Awesome?

It'd be great exposure if I was a celebrity. The best press ever.. Like when Jim Morrison whipped out his dick, or set fire to the house Pam was locked in.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

I've expanded the plan.

I'll be in the fellowship long enough to get trusted.. Then I'll become a sponsor for a new comer. Then, when these lonely ladies call me up at midnight, talking about how they've just been feeling horny all day long, and feel like they need to **** something..

I'll be like.. Look, you shouldn't be alone and unsupervised right now. There's a good chance you'll go out to a club, and do something you'll regret. I'll come pick you up, and we'll hang out for a little bit.

Oh god. That's both brilliant and terrible all at once.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by musicianamedave
Oh god. That's both brilliant and terrible all at once.

Lordy lou, this is probably one of my least terrible ideas, to tell you the truth. My room mates have dubbed me the "Spiraling vortex of pure hatred" for some of my ideas. You should see my plan to rid the world of people with Outtie Belly Buttons.

But.. I think this plan makes me a genius. Or something like one..
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

I've expanded the plan.

You sir, are an absolute genius!

To quote "Blades of Glory": It's a real disease! It's got doctors and medicine and everything!

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
You sir, are an absolute genius!

To quote "Blades of Glory": It's a real disease! It's got doctors and medicine and everything!

Well, thank you sir.. These ideas.. They just come to me. I'd like to act on them a lot of the times, but I never want to do it alone.. And I can't find anyone who thinks this is a good idea.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You should see my plan to rid the world of people with Outtie Belly Buttons.

TRY IT, MOTHERFUCKER!

But this is indeed an epic plan of immense awesomeness.
Quote by Retro Rocker
TRY IT, MOTHERFUCKER!

But this is indeed an epic plan of immense awesomeness.

No, no.. You'll love my plan. Aside from a few things.. Maybe I can nix the idea to nuke you all, and to experiment on you.. But sending you all to Australia.. I feel that should still be done. I mean think about it.. You'd love it. Australia is beauitful. I'll tell you what, I'll show you my plan.. You can tell me what you like, and what you don't like.. I'll see about making some changes.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/antiouttie/
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
No, no.. You'll love my plan. Aside from a few things.. Maybe I can nix the idea to nuke you all, and to experiment on you.. But sending you all to Australia.. I feel that should still be done. I mean think about it.. You'd love it. Australia is beauitful. I'll tell you what, I'll show you my plan.. You can tell me what you like, and what you don't like.. I'll see about making some changes.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/antiouttie/

We dont want outies here either, send them to New Zealand.
Quote by soulflyV
We dont want outies here either, send them to New Zealand.

You'll be erased off the face of the earth, or moved somewhere else, depending on how you feel about Crocodile Dundee.

And we've got to send these people somewhere.. And as far as I'm concerned, New Zealand has never hurt me in anyway.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
But sending you all to Australia.. I feel that should still be done. I mean think about it.. You'd love it. Australia is beauitful.

so are womens breasts, but you wouldn't send anyone besides yourself to them would you
Jack Of Hill, I take my hat of to you.

What a cunning plan, I say go for it, report to UG to help some of them actually get laid.

But in all seriousness, if I wasnt in a relationship and wanted sex, and knew where they met......

In a flash.
Quote by Hakanku
Jack Of Hill, I take my hat of to you.

What a cunning plan, I say go for it, report to UG to help some of them actually get laid.

But in all seriousness, if I wasnt in a relationship and wanted sex, and knew where they met......

In a flash.

You misunderestimate the omniscience of the interweb.
Quote by raise_the_dead

Final Fantasy

Page 1 of 2