well, i want a chorus pedal.not to pricy, but not to bad sounding either.

i saw this at my local ****box guitar store:

Ibanez CF-7 Chorus/Flanger

and the store guy said it was a good pedal.

ive been seeing alot of these lately on peoples pedalboards too:

Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble

Boss CH-1 Super Chorus

theres also the EHX thiongy Chorus whos name i cant remember

well, feel free to suggest another one if you like.nothing more than 100 USD

thanks
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

the ehx small clone sounds quite amazing, you should try it out if you have a chance.
never played the Ibanez or the Boss Chorus Ensemble. I own the EHX Small Clone and I love it (I think they're right around $85). A friend of mine has the Boss Super Chorus and it also sounds great.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
or if your confident with soldering. then a byoc chorus is less than that
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
Quote by ssguitar
or if your confident with soldering. then a byoc chorus is less than that

well...i dont really truest myself with these things. i might burn my fingers off in the process
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

^ oh ok. well i didnt find it too hard, i just couldnt follow directions. and it was the first time i soldered. good learnign experience
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
The EHX small clone is superb, its the industry standard for chorus pretty much.
so whats the boss chorus ensemble like
Member No. 002# of the Australia FTW! Club, PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join".
DEAN 79MLF > Fulltone OCD > Keeley TS9DX Flexi > Marshall Sliver Jubilee > Orange PPC 4x12

Quote by angusslashdime
so whats the boss chorus ensemble like

not good, i'm not a fan of any Boss modulation effects, too sterile for my taste.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by igotabcrich32
not good, i'm not a fan of any Boss modulation effects, too sterile for my taste.

true true

get a small clone.

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009