at the moment i am in the middle of writing a guitar solo for my bands new song, the song is in the main key of Aminor and C. Can anyone help me out with some links to were on the fretboard i can write the solo and also what scales i can write the solo with?

Thanks

also check out my band : www.myspace.com/somedizzywh*reband
can a song realy be in the key of Aminor and C

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
you should like...play really fast...

and make your guitar sound like...

wiki wikiw wooooowaahhhhhwikwik
wooowahhhhtretretreretgererereterereterereerereereer weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwaaaaaooooooooooooooooo tikiktikitkitkitk,itkitkititikitkitikitkitkiteetee tee tee teee teeeee teeeeeeeeeee
raooorraarowwoooowawahahwahawhwahwahwhawhahwhwawahahwawh

and you find a fault in God's creation by breaking the laws of physics...and he pays you a 50 to keep quiet
Quote by Mattmakesmetal
you should like...play really fast...

and make your guitar sound like...

wiki wikiw wooooowaahhhhhwikwik
wooowahhhhtretretreretgererereterereterereerereereer weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwaaaaaooooooooooooooooo tikiktikitkitkitk,itkitkititikitkitikitkitkiteetee tee tee teee teeeee teeeeeeeeeee
raooorraarowwoooowawahahwahawhwahwahwhawhahwhwawahahwawh

and you find a fault in God's creation by breaking the laws of physics...and he pays you a 50 to keep quiet

Rofl

/thread.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!