yeah pretty self explanitory
Member No. 002# of the Australia FTW! Club, PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join".
DEAN 79MLF > Fulltone OCD > Keeley TS9DX Flexi > Marshall Sliver Jubilee > Orange PPC 4x12

what do you mean
.....?
Member No. 002# of the Australia FTW! Club, PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join".
DEAN 79MLF > Fulltone OCD > Keeley TS9DX Flexi > Marshall Sliver Jubilee > Orange PPC 4x12

small clone is definately the most lush one i've tried, and it has a wide range, if that's what you mean by versitile
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
Analogman Bi-Chorus
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
sweet and how do the boss pedals fair cause they usually suck in my experience

Luscious and Versatile.

Now that that's done, The boss ones are fine, especially the recent one, but there are better for the price. The Small Clone is a great chorus to use, and I find it's a bit sturdier than the boss ones, only because of the switch. The Boss sounds great on my JSX, not so on my AC30 Head. The small clone sounds great on all of my stuff.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Last edited by Reincaster at Sep 12, 2007,
boss stuff in general sounds very sterile to me. The Small Clone is warm and rich and sounds gorgeous. The depth switch gives a lot of versitility too, and it's easy to operate
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
The chorus mode on the Fulltone Deja Vibe. Go and try one and tell me that's not luscious!
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
^ I'd love one of those... The chorus circuitry of the Roland Jazz Chorus I belive.
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
Quote by add45
^ I'd love one of those... The chorus circuitry of the Roland Jazz Chorus I belive.

indeed it is, my mates got one and its so nice, i always ask him if i can use it at gigs but he never lets me
^ Lucky sod!
I've seen a couple in "Guitarist" classifieds, but they're anything from £50-300. I'll try and get one for £50 sometime
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
My friend's got a Boss CE-20, it's good for bass and very tweakable, but I don't like it at all with any electric...

So Small Clone ftw.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Id dont get why they stopped making the ce-1 if its so good...it pisses me off so much...
They do this with so many things, or they just change the parts (fuzz face anyone?) and everyone wants the old one...so just ****ing make the old one instead of making ****ty products....

goddamnnit
but anyway, id say small clone is really lushious, but I definitely wouldnt say its the best EVER. Its good and its relatively cheap, and for most of us on UG, its the best weve played, but like RHCP said, the fulltone is most definitely better. Ive never played it, but it IS fulltone and theyve pretty much always made good products. Im also sure there are many other boutique pedals out there that are much better than the small clone.
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
Ibanez CS-9 is amazing, owns the Small Clone in every way IMO. The Voodoo Labs Analog Chorus is class too, but has a big volume boost and carries alot of background hiss I found, I played direct into an amp though, maybe placing in an FX Loop would help. Theres a whole range of awesome boutique chorus pedals, really hard to try out though. Then theres the legendary TC Electronic Chorus pedal, Eric Johnston, Joe Bonnamassa use them, a great endorsment IMO.
The obligatory gear list: Gibson SG standard,Maverick F-1,Epiphone Sheraton,'68 reissuse Jap Strat, Orange Rocker 30 and various pedals.
Electro Harmonix Users Guild #30
I played the EHX PolyChorus through my VJ and creamed myself. It's the most versatile, because it has all the features of the small clone, and then some extras.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
TC ELECTRONICS
It's THE chorus pedal.
It sounds sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freakin aweeeesome
Seriously dude, there are other ones, but this one is THE one
its like 250 bucks though, but you get what you pay for.
it has flange too
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer