yeah new song, most of the transitions aren't that great but i imagine they would be better live. crit etc, say anything that needs improving, much appreciated.
Attachments:
new song.zip
First off, Seemed pretty old Atreyu to me. It's good. but there are something like the Pre-Chorus (Work-up to Chorus) And the volume on the second guitar in the tapping section.

The Chorus is really good IMO. I love it. And the tapping section is great. Well done. =)
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
lol im a deadset ****head....work up to chorus....ppfftt noob..... thanks for the crit. Yeah i have no idea why i called it that lol.
Not too keen on the break
And throughout the song (I noticed it at the start and typed this, I assume it repeats at some point) the 10 9 and 7's on the 4th string, do they actually sound when you play it on guitar? Cause on guitar pro they come out fine but I find with things like that, actually playing them those notes are drowned by the others and so the changes can't be heard and it all sounds the same

7/10 I'd say, not massively keen but good nonetheless
Not too keen on the break
And throughout the song (I noticed it at the start and typed this, I assume it repeats at some point) the 10 9 and 7's on the 4th string, do they actually sound when you play it on guitar? Cause on guitar pro they come out fine but I find with things like that, actually playing them those notes are drowned by the others and so the changes can't be heard and it all sounds the same

7/10 I'd say, not massively keen but good nonetheless

yeah i know it will get drowned out but i will most probably just play the main power chord then dub the high bits over the top, thanks.
I dig it. Not the greatest, but it's not bad either. I like the chorus alot. That was probably my favorite. I don't really feel like going into exact detail like I usually would (having a lazy moment.), but it was a decent, well-written peice. 7/10

If you get a chance can you crit my newest please? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=671025
Quote by 1201ZJ
Well this calls for a beer, Uncle-Dad Cletus!

Quote by EchoxOath
HAAAAA! Jokes on you! I high fived you with the hand i fapped with!