have you got anything to say about it or something?

I LOVE arjen lucassen and his music, he is my favourite artists. Ayreon and star one are my favorite projects.

I'm really looking forward to the new album which already is very promesing judging from the sound samples / vocals guessing game on his website.

I'd recommend ayreon to everybody because I simply haven't found anything better progmetal has to offer.
My friend got one of their albums about a week ago...I think it's called "The Human Equation" or something, and I was very impressed. Great vocal work, great concept and story, and the "obligatory solos" were kept to a minimum. (although I felt there were still a few there, but in general it was very good.)
I'm curious.

Link to a vid or recording?
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
The Human Equation is AMAZING. Devin Townsend, Mikael Akerfeldt, and James LaBrie all on one disk. wow. But check the metal forum, I made a thread about em a while back.

EDIT:
Here ya go
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=294463&highlight=ayreon
I've always preferred The Dream Sequencer over The Human Equation.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Quote by flamencogod
I think this also fits in the proggresive forum, The metal forum didn't show enough interest imo so I guess the progheads would appreciate ayreon better.

this is arjen's myspace which features quite a few videos of his projects (check out "loser"!)

http://www.myspace.com/ayreonauts

I think it probably fits here better as well, I was just pointing out that there was one. haha.

But yea, loser is one of my favorite tracks from the Human Equation. Devin Townsend has one of my favirte screams of anyone.
Quote by Resiliance
I've always preferred The Dream Sequencer over The Human Equation.

really? In my opinion the dream sequencer & the universal migrator (both part of "the new migrator) weren't really that good compared to his other stuff, but none the less really, really brilliant. I've met the guy a few weeks ago (he lives pretty close to me), he is a really funny down to earth (brabander) kind of guy.
Interesting stuff.

What's that droning instrument in the start of 'loser'? A didgeridoo?
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?