Is Breaking Benjamin a good live band? I'm going to see them, Three Days Grace and Seether in November and I need to know if it's worth it. Let me know.
They were good, but I'm not sure sitting through Three Days Grace and Seether justify it. Then again when I saw them they had like 1 member who's still in the band.
Dickless.
Yea i saw them with Nickleback here a couple months ago.

They are a great band live and put on a really good show! They had great energy throughout the whole show and his voice is really good live! i was most impressed though by there sound which was so smooth and full sounding live! You will enjoy it! Now Threes Days Grace on the other hand was not too bad but not great! Braking Benjamin will make up for it though!

have a good time, Cheers!
Quote by MetalMilitia212
They were good, but I'm not sure sitting through Three Days Grace and Seether justify it. Then again when I saw them they had like 1 member who's still in the band.

I have seen seether live loads of times and they are great!
Quote by MetalMilitia212

The only band member that's ever left is their drummer. They still have the original guitarist, bassist and singer.

Breaking Benjamin is great live. I've seen them three times and each performance was incredible.
I don't really like them but I've actually seen them live (free tickets). But despite not liking a band I can always admit when a band performs well live, and Breaking Benjamin put on a very good show.
No one knows what it's like... to be a dustbin... in Shaftesbury... with hooligans...
Quote by __Ronnie__
The only band member that's ever left is their drummer. They still have the original guitarist, bassist and singer.

Breaking Benjamin is great live. I've seen them three times and each performance was incredible.

Saw them before they got signed, maybe I was wrong but the guitarist had ear length hair and the bassist had a buzzed head, not bald like their current one.
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Saw them before they got signed, maybe I was wrong but the guitarist had ear length hair and the bassist had a buzzed head, not bald like their current one.

Oh that makes sense. The current guitarist and bassist were both in a band called Lifer and they quit to join Breaking Benjamin, so I guss you saw them before that happened.
I'm not a huge fan of any of the three bands anymore, but have tickets to see them in October. It should be fun, but I won't be going for the music, I'll be going for the mosh .
Yes. they opened for godsmack when I saw them and they kicked ass.
You are not a slave...