I remember seeing an old Gunners clip a while back, that's got them playing on a container ship, and at the end of the song Axl jumps off the ship and it films him underwater till I think he actually ends up standing on the bottom. Can't remember which song it goes with. Can anyone jog my memory (or better yet a Youtube link)
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
Estranged. Also Slash rises up from the water to do a guitar solo in it. Truth is, he thought the water was too cold, so they used a body double
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Cheers for that. Got me a Youtube link for anyone with no idea what I'm talking about.

I can't decide which I want more. To be a guitar god, or to to have a telepathic connection with dolphins.

Click for the awesomeness

Slash rising out of the depths for his solo with all the spray and that orange sunset is something very few musicians could get away with.

Edit, just read Demon Wolf's post, and I have now well and truly lost my illusions. Still a ****ing cool image though.
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Quote by Demon Wolf
Estranged. Also Slash rises up from the water to do a guitar solo in it. Truth is, he thought the water was too cold, so they used a body double

are you sure? he can't be such a pussy
Quote by bodyheatseeker
Dude, you got my hopes up for nothing!

You saw the title and hoped we really did drown Axl Rose?
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----