Page 1 of 2
Well im 63kg And 173 cm high, im not overweight but i got some fat and i would like to lose it, i wouldnt like to go to dieting, as id prefer exercise and im eating normal.

Could i lose it in a month, i thought of running and doing small muscle training (pullups and pushups) during it , i thought i would do 90 minutes a a day for 5 days a week, that would be between 5000-8000 calories of weight loss a week, so would it be a good idea, or are there far better methods in 90 minutes? Im gonna start tomorrow probably, its easier cause theres a friend coming too.

Tips?
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
You're 5'7 and under ten stone? You're underweight if anything.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
My belly doesnt say so. A la numbers dont mean nothing but looks do, i wanna get skinny. Youknow not the show my abs off kinda type but youknow the regular kid walking around without a shirt.

Oh yeah, and if my tummy would be slimmy would doing situps make them muscley?
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
do cardio. theres no easy way to lose the weight. play basketball/football whatever, just do it all the time and watch what you eat. thought dont eat less. you have to eat to lose weight
Quote by Lagrance
My belly doesnt say so. A la numbers dont mean nothing but looks do, i wanna get skinny. Youknow not the show my abs off kinda type but youknow the regular kid walking around without a shirt.

im same kinda looks and i think cardio would help do better than countless sit ups.

and basically if u wanted a six pack u just need less than 10%body fat.
Maybe you just have an eating disorder.

You should really be at least a stone heavier before you start showing fat.

Are you particularly skinny? Like, naturally. As opposed to broad shouldered and such.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Threads like this make me glad I have a disgracefully quick metabolism.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Lagrance

bit contradictory..
but yes.. situps would
im just like u man....im 5'6...and 63 kg...im skinny , yeah i know...but my belly just is so awful looking...i want it to be tight....so ive been doing the crunches, push ups....and that bicycle training if u know it...it really helps...ive been doing 20 mins each day 4 the last month...and im noticing a slight difference...hope i helped..and let me know of what else 2 do...
Gear :

Hofner HS-506
Squier Bullet Strat.......(Sucks ??....maybe.. But i like it )
Marshall MG15CD
Quote by Ed Hunter

+1

if anything i'm underwieght, massively. i'm bout six foot and weight about 135 pounds.
GAS List:
Nothing
Originally posted by Ed Hunter

have to +1 this, my metabolism is so fast
I hate being fat-ish... *sulks*
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
Why? 3 years ago i was little i ran every day for 3 hours playing a game (Its like one is looking and others run and hide the seeker then finds one (inbetween the hiders have to go to the place the seeker counted to 100 at and hit themselves free and the seeker if he sees one has to hit them jailed so, i didnt do it everyday but it was sure fun and i was skinny then) its just that my overall body is like regular but theres a bit fat in my cheeks and a lot on my belly that i want to get rid of, i want to be like one of you said "Tight"
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
iv been jogging about 20 mins a day, about 500 crunches a day, and watching what im eating, less junk more healthy stuff. After a month i could see a huge difference, im the same weight but much more toned
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
I just do about 50 seat ups at and 50 push ups a day.. You dont want to be losing fats, building muscles your old fats and having your body solid and flabby arms.. bwahaha.. it looks horrible, so yeah, sit ups and push ups are the only things you need to have a nicely toned body..
Quote by pawnluv
iv been jogging about 20 mins a day, about 500 crunches a day, and watching what im eating, less junk more healthy stuff. After a month i could see a huge difference, im the same weight but much more toned

crunches??
Quote by sam b
crunches??

yeah, like a half sit up, just enough to get your shoulders off the ground. I find they dont hurt my back as much
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
Ive been alcohol free for 2 months already, i was horribly addicted to it, and i had withdrawal symptoms : (
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
yeah tahts it.....how do i get "toned" ?? turn that extra fat into muscles ??
Gear :

Hofner HS-506
Squier Bullet Strat.......(Sucks ??....maybe.. But i like it )
Marshall MG15CD
you guys train way too much, you need do cardio in ordner to lose weight (of course other excercises help as well). i would recommend that u use some weights for your situps and every other excercise, stay in between 8-12 repeats per excercise and do every excercise for like 2-3 times (8-12 reps)
If you do anything hardcore in the exercise department you are more likely to gain weight than loose it as muscle weighs twice what fat does. You are more likely to loose fat by doing around 30 mins of regimented exercise(cardio and muscle toning) and reduce your calorific intake. do not starve yourself, the goal of loosing weight is to increase your metabolism and that only happens if you eat 3 square meals and dont snack and for gods sake dont eat after like 7-8pm at night as that will go straight to fat.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
the title aint losing weight, its losing fat and id love to lose the fat/turn it into muscle
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
Ruuuunning, and eating sensibly.

Anyway, don't get really skinny, it sucks.

I'm really skinny at the minute, I was ill for a while, and never got back into eating properly. I'm like 5'9" and 133lbs. 6 packs are okay, but being skinny can be a bit gay.
Quote by Lagrance
Well im 63kg And 173 cm high, im not overweight but i got some fat and i would like to lose it, i wouldnt like to go to dieting, as id prefer exercise and im eating normal.

Could i lose it in a month, i thought of running and doing small muscle training (pullups and pushups) during it , i thought i would do 90 minutes a a day for 5 days a week, that would be between 5000-8000 calories of weight loss a week, so would it be a good idea, or are there far better methods in 90 minutes? Im gonna start tomorrow probably, its easier cause theres a friend coming too.

Tips?

yea do about 30-45 minutes of cardio then work out for about the same amount of time. do this 3-4 times per week and you should start to see a little bit of a change in 4-6 weeks.

when you work out use weights that are not super heavy and do sets of 12-15 reps, but heavy enough to where you can feel it working (prolly like 4-6 sets of 3-4 different movements).

also you are going to have to watch what you eat. dont eat less (like mentioned above) just eat better stuff. a good guage is to look at the nutrition information on the package.

if the "total calories" and the "calories from fat" are close to the same number...then it probably isnt a good choice (it obviously means that it is mostly fat calories you are eating - which go right to the gut you are describing). calories are ok (you are going to need them for excercise and recovery) but fat calories dont do you much good.

another thing...dont eat right before bed.

(unless you want to start to add muscle size, then it is a completey different strategy)
Quote by Lagrance

yeah but if you want good abs then there are much better exercises than situps to do, such as the bicycle crunch
1. Crunches do not a six pack make. Period. You cannot spot reduce fat on any body part
2. Cardio + good low fat diet = all over fat loss = you can see your six pack!
3. 100000 normal crunches = gay + bad back. Whereas 25 crunches with a 25Kg weight plate = respect.
4. Do "planks" to strengthen your core muscles. This will hold your gut in
5. Do "stomach vacuums", as again this holds the gut in a bit better
6. Posture. Slouch and your gut sticks out, shoulders back, tits out and your stomach gets sucked in.
if you want to be lean about 9 stone is good for your height i'd say....maybe 8 it seems underweight but fat doesnt weigh much. im 5'5 and about 65kg. im currently bulking(weight training and eating more calories than maintanence level) i was like about 60kg 2 months ago and my fat has raised a bit. 1 stone of fat is a lot and can be notivable.....ok ive gone of the rails a bit now, anyway cardio and burn more calories than oyur taking in get PLENTY of protein and keep the carbs/calories down
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
start playing rugby, its a great cardio work out and requires strength so will help you build muscle, thats always better than being skin and bones

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

how would i lose fat off my belly? go running etc?
i dont have any fat anywhere else really.. just my stomach area.
wont doing situps etc just build up muscle under the fat?
lol.. gain weight.. they way if u live in australia u'll get money too loose it
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
Quote by Flummery
+1

if anything i'm underwieght, massively. i'm bout six foot and weight about 135 pounds.

I'm worse. 6'1" and about 130 pounds :|
Quote by clapton-floyd
I don't believe in free will, I believe in Rohypnol.
Quote by Rankles
You're 5'7 and under ten stone? You're underweight if anything.

ten stone..... god dam british, ill never get you.

lol
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
what's 10 stone? im 5'7-149 so dont feel bad. however during track season i have to run about 3-4 miles a day which takes me down to like 130, so i would recommend running. the only way to "flatten" your stomach is ab exercises, you can have no fat and still have a pot belly.
Quote by SmellyHarold
1. Crunches do not a six pack make. Period. You cannot spot reduce fat on any body part
2. Cardio + good low fat diet = all over fat loss = you can see your six pack!
3. 100000 normal crunches = gay + bad back. Whereas 25 crunches with a 25Kg weight plate = respect.
4. Do "planks" to strengthen your core muscles. This will hold your gut in
5. Do "stomach vacuums", as again this holds the gut in a bit better
6. Posture. Slouch and your gut sticks out, shoulders back, tits out and your stomach gets sucked in.

+1

500 crunches a day doesn't build any muscle

Low fat diet doesn't mean much though. You want a lower calorie diet, fat is essential. Just eat whole, nutrient rich foods like nuts, fruit, veggies, lean proteins and cut out processed foods and snacks/sodas.
What are planks, and some good ab exercises then? I have a straight belly only near my belt its round youknow to go over to legs but i want to get rid of the fat and could i do it in ONE MONTH with the running?
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
Page 1 of 2