erm.. i got a licensed floyd rose tremolo bridge from ebay and i was wondering, how am i suppose to remove the old tremolo bridge from the guitar and replace it with the floyd rose ? any help would be greatly appreciated!
Last edited by finalzz at Sep 13, 2007,
what bridge is on your guitar? if it's a licensed floyd, why would you want to replace the bar? either way, licensed floyds can look different depending on who made it, so it's hard to say.
he said he GOT a new FR trem, not that he wants to remove it.. and i would take it to a shop to get it done right.. FRs are easy to **** up if ur new to em.. and u need to be sure that the trem fits ;D
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
Yes, take it to a shop. You'll likely have to have it routed, which could become quite a costly thing...
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Quote by finalzz
erm.. i got a licensed floyd rose tremolo bar from ebay and i was wondering, how am i suppose to remove the old tremolo bar from the guitar and replace it with the floyd rose ? any help would be greatly appreciated!
This sounds like a mistake.
tremolo bar (i.e. the trem arm) or tremolo?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
tremolo bar (i.e. the trem arm) or tremolo?

*Slaps self*

Good point
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
haha, i was just wanting him to clarify. Just in case even though he said bar, he meant the whole thing.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i guess he just want to change the bar not the whole bridge (to resi and dave)

what bridge do you have on your guitar?
isnt either going to screw out or be removed by unscrewing the hex nut underneath?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
oops sorry, i meant the tremolo bridge, my bad. hmm i think i'll send it to the shop. and it's a ibanez tremolo bridge, lousy crap that keeps going out of tune. pisses me off