My son has decided Guitar Hero II just isn't is thing. I made him offer it here before just trading it in. A little over a month old bought for $89 from EB game and controller, white explorer. Disc and controller are as new, except the lame stickers he put on it. I can remove then if you'd like. $50 shipped conus. PayPal from verified accounts only please, or USPS money order.

Don't drink water, fish #@$! in it.
Uhhh, I can take em off you know...no residue either

R-
A friend of mine was looking for GH2 on 360, I'll let him know about this and get back to you on what he says.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
^^ Dude chill, i've seen people here sell video games on this forum before. If your not interested, then go away.

Pretty good deal with the controller, my friend wants GH2 for his Xbox360 so i'll let him know..
Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever.

Schecter Tempest Custom
Yamaha EG-112
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS-808
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone
Epiphone Valve Junior Head
Epiphone Valve Junior Cabinet
How cute. I've been chastised by a wee child. It's like dealing with a real person only smaller and less intelligent. Maybe this is a good place for you. After all, if this is REAL music forum then maybe you can get some REAL gear as opposed to the utter inferior waste in your sig. Go back to practicing Smoke on the Water and sneaking peaks at your fathers magazine stash and leave the criticism to those who can deal it constructively.

Thanks for the bump.
Quote by sumphead
How cute. I've been chastised by a wee child. It's like dealing with a real person only smaller and less intelligent. Maybe this is a good place for you. After all, if this is REAL music forum then maybe you can get some REAL gear as opposed to the utter inferior waste in your sig. Go back to practicing Smoke on the Water and sneaking peaks at your fathers magazine stash and leave the criticism to those who can deal it constructively.

Thanks for the bump.

QFT
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
my fiancee might want this for our kids ill let her know
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.
GT2 is a pretty good game, it's deffinatly one of those love/hate games.

Did you managed to ship the BF-3 Ron?
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Join the only "REAL" Stratocaster Group here

Free Fender Strat here!
Thanks guys, yeah I have a 14 year old Halo junkie. He never played it so he asked to trade it in. I figured he might do a little better here.

Darren, I sure did. Cool thing; the US postal service nixed their Global Priority shipping. Not it goes air regular priority. So it cost the same, but will get there faster.

R-
Just the controller? Umm $50 shipped and I'll toss is a copy of the game for free! Kidding of course. Umm, not right now. I'll give it a few more days. I've had a couple of PMs over it. I'll let you know if that's what I decide to do. Thanks for asking.

R-
i might be interested, but how exactly does a usps money order work, and would you be willing to wait a few days?
If you make a commitment, then yes I'd be willing to wait a couple of days. USPS money orders are very simple. It is basically a government issued check (that way it doesn't bounce). You can get one at the post office for a very small fee. You pay them cash, they give you the check you fill it out and mail it and I cash it like a check. You keep the receipt with the number and you are protected by the postal inspectors.

R-
well i'm selling a guitar for some money on monday, but there's this big garage sale in my neighborhood and my friend said he'd buy it as long as there wasn't some guitar for sale there.
so if i get the money on monday, i can buy it.