Anybody ever have this system when they where younger? I got it as a present from my Grandmother when I was around 7. Loved it. My favorite games where Sonic R and Nights....Its was when I turned 12 that I noticed that Nights is possibly the most trippy game in the world..
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
lol mega drive was better.....or the master system...legendary
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by Oasis-fanatic
lol mega drive was better.....or the master system...legendary

Agreed!

Mega Drive > any other old school console
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
The Sega Saturn was ****ing amazing. I had Sonic Jam (I think it was called). I wish I still had my SS
NOPE.
Quote by charvel_man
I wish I still had my SS

Chill out, Hitler, you can borrow mine

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
I had a saturn, and loved it. Favorite game was probably Sega Rally or the one cop game, that was like a lite gun game or whatever they call it...
Quote by ma)(payne
I had a saturn, and loved it. Favorite game was probably Sega Rally or the one cop game, that was like a lite gun game or whatever they call it...

ah, i never had the saturn, but the neighbor across the street did and i used to play that game all the time. Im pretty sure it was called Virtua Cop.
Quote by Yakult
Chill out, Hitler, you can borrow mine

lmfao, cheeky git
NOPE.
Quote by B3low3mpty
ah, i never had the saturn, but the neighbor across the street did and i used to play that game all the time. Im pretty sure it was called Virtua Cop.

Bingo!

I loved that game so much, I just used a controller though..
lol its a well known fact the megadrive was way way more successful than the snes. I mean who could afford the games at £60 each when the MD games were £30 tops. Silly nintendo and their sell the console cheap and recoup on games strategy.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
Quote by halikus
lol its a well known fact the megadrive was way way more successful than the snes. I mean who could afford the games at £60 each when the MD games were £30 tops. Silly nintendo and their sell the console cheap and recoup on games strategy.

It worked though: Sega went out of business (as far as making consoles was concerned) whereas Nintendo are now, arguably, the most succesful console designing company of all time.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████