Just change its name to, "If you use my connection, I'll figure out which apartment you live in and slit your throat."
Log into the wireless router using your internet explorer. The address should be 192.168.0.1 username=admin password=password or admin. Over there go to security. Then go to WEP and type your security password.
Slash rules.....
Quote by denizenz
Or just hack their computer and delete their boot.ini file. Find out their IP address by using the Net View command. Take the IP and ping it in the command window by typing:
ping -a xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Just replace the xxx's with their IP
This should resolve it to a computer name.
Then access their hard drive by clicking Start, Run and typing \\xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx\c$

Then when asked to enter a username and password use this:

Username = theircomputername\Administrator
Password = "blank"

You RULE!!!
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by Ashutosh
Log into the wireless router using your internet explorer. The address should be 192.168.0.1 username=admin password=password or admin. Over there go to security. Then go to WEP and type your security password.

when i do that it just disconnects me and when i try to reconnect it says there a problem and never ask for a password or anything...
Quote by denizenz
Or just hack their computer and delete their boot.ini file. Find out their IP address by using the Net View command. Take the IP and ping it in the command window by typing:
ping -a xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Just replace the xxx's with their IP
This should resolve it to a computer name.
Then access their hard drive by clicking Start, Run and typing \\xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx\c$

Then when asked to enter a username and password use this:

Username = theircomputername\Administrator
Password = "blank"

Okay, I'm a n00b, what is the Net View Command?
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by Ashutosh

Isn't it 192.168.1.1?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by denizenz
You need to get to a DOS command window...click Start, Run, and type cmd

Then from there you can just type net view. It'll show you all of the computers on your network.

I just tried that, it doesn't recognize it.
Quote by I floss daily
I just tried that, it doesn't recognize it.

What O/S are you running? Try getting to c:\windows\system32 first. I've had some computers that couldn't run DOS commands unless you were in the system32 directory.
Quote by denizenz
What O/S are you running? Try getting to c:\windows\system32 first. I've had some computers that couldn't run DOS commands unless you were in the system32 directory.

XP, and thanks. That worked.
Quote by slash-120
what you mean unless your in system32 directory?..
Ive had a look

I mean that the command.com file is in the system32 directory, and for some reason some computers can't run DOS commands unless you're trying to execute them from the system32 directory...where the command.com file is.
i ran the net view thing and the only thing it recognized right now is my computer. He doesnt keep it always connected but every now and then i see a little thing in my icon toolbar on the bottom right and it says cody-pc or xbox 360 is connected (i dont have an xbox and my name is not cody) is there a way to do it while hes not connected?
Give your neighbours the impression that you're running a drug dealing/money laundering operation, terrorist cell or some other clandestine act that could have everyone under surveillance. If they think federal authorities might want to seize your computer at some point, they won't want to have ever been connected to it.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
Quote by TrigFunction
i ran the net view thing and the only thing it recognized right now is my computer. He doesnt keep it always connected but every now and then i see a little thing in my icon toolbar on the bottom right and it says cody-pc or xbox 360 is connected (i dont have an xbox and my name is not cody) is there a way to do it while hes not connected?

If you want to mess with his comuter you can't do it while he's not connected...if you just want to secure your own network you can do it at any time.
denizenz, you're not allowed to post instructions on how to "hack". You'll have to remove it or risk bannation.

(that goes to anyone who quoted it as well)
Been away, am back
Quote by Logz
denizenz, you're not allowed to post instructions on how to "hack". You'll have to remove it or risk bannation.

(that goes to anyone who quoted it as well)

not trying to undermine your authority but is it really that wrong to hack into someones computer so he cant hack into my internet that i pay for?
Quote by TrigFunction
not trying to undermine your authority but is it really that wrong to hack into someones computer so he cant hack into my internet that i pay for?

You don't need to hack him to keep from using your connection. Just secure your network. (something any non-n00b would do.)

That said, I still think you should fuck his shit up.
both activities are illegal.
Ultimate-guitar have enough problems with the americans rather than having to sort out legal stuff with our forums.

If you wanted to do something, you can report it to the police. Its called cyber piggybacking or something and is illegal.

Just secure your network and you'll be fine.
Been away, am back
Quote by Logz
both activities are illegal.
Ultimate-guitar have enough problems with the americans rather than having to sort out legal stuff with our forums.

If you wanted to do something, you can report it to the police. Its called cyber piggybacking or something and is illegal.

duly noted
u need to buy a router with built in WEP or WPA key. i suggest WPA (better than WEP). buy yourself a netgear one, they have a built in WPA key. just make sure u remember it.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah