Usually goes the next day when it's submitted during the week, best to try it again.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
In my profile under contributions, it shows the tab I submitted with a "D" next to it, what does that mean?
yeah i think it means denied, i had a couple denied myself usually means there r already a lot of versions of it.
make sure though before u resubmit it
That's what I thought. I'm gonna be a pain in the ass about submitting this one though, because there are a million versions of it, but none of them are accurate. I tabbed it after talking to the actual song writer/seeing him play it the correct way.
Out of interest, what song is it?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
15 versions already, you may have little luck with a re-submission. And yes, like fatkids says, it's always worth saving your tab before you submit it. Just copy and paste into notepad or something if you're writing it out in the submission box.

RateYourMusic
Quote by Andrewbiles
15 versions already, you may have little luck with a re-submission. And yes, like fatkids says, it's always worth saving your tab before you submit it. Just copy and paste into notepad or something if you're writing it out in the submission box.

Haha, it's funny, the reason I submitted one was BECAUSE there were so many there. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to tabs being played the way they are recorded/live.

Luckily I have most of it saved, I just finished tabbing it in the submission box...
Is there a correct method for submitting a tab? I'm trying to figure out why a tab was denied. (There are no other tabs for the song.) I've successfully submitted to other songs. I did notice that my chords were shown on the bottom of the verses instead of the top, can't think of why else it would be denied. I've also rechecked my chords. Any other hints for submitting chords?

Also, is it possible to have this thread pinned at the top instead of buried with requests for tabs, I've gone through 23 pages! Thanks, much appreciated.
Quote by ezears
Is there a correct method for submitting a tab? I'm trying to figure out why a tab was denied. (There are no other tabs for the song.) I've successfully submitted to other songs. I did notice that my chords were shown on the bottom of the verses instead of the top, can't think of why else it would be denied. I've also rechecked my chords. Any other hints for submitting chords?

Also, is it possible to have this thread pinned at the top instead of buried with requests for tabs, I've gone through 23 pages! Thanks, much appreciated.

Most likely denied for too many versions already then. If you want to be a perfectionist on someone else's tab of the song there's a comments section where you can add in changes, might be useful for other people?

And sorry, but no for the sticky, if you need to raise it again you can find it quickly by going 'My Profile', 'Profile', 'All threads made by ezears'.

RateYourMusic
Thanks for the tip Andrewbiles. I thought a sticky for one place for all chord/tab submission questions would be helpful rather than searching for it.

Anyway, my tab was the first version for it, but I re-worked it a bit (I had some comments here and there) and resubmitted it. It was accepted.