I want to write my own songs and stuff.

I have really no one to jam with, so I'm having trouble developing what i do write. The best i can do is write simple acoustic songs that i can sing with.
I would love to record, but there's really no way i can get my own computer, or the time and space on other computers.

Lyricwise, I've written a couple songs(not very good ones) and i got a pretty good list of ideas, but most of the ideas i want to be more of a rock (or at least not acoustic) kind of thing. I really don't see what i can do without a band, other people, or a computer?
Work with what you have.
If you want to jam in/around Mooresville NC message me.
^I'm not sure how that helps..

Anyway, get a tape deck. Go to walmart, bestbuy, or even good will. I'm sure you'll find one. Get some blank tapes and record with that. For lyrics, just practice! Think outside the normal rhyming box.

Don't be discouraged.
Quote by Spamwise
^I'm not sure how that helps..

Anyway, get a tape deck. Go to walmart, bestbuy, or even good will. I'm sure you'll find one. Get some blank tapes and record with that. For lyrics, just practice! Think outside the normal rhyming box.

Don't be discouraged.

Hey, I resent that. Being me isn't all that bad.

I'm in a similar situation. I'm planning on going to Uni in just over a year, so hopefully I'll be able to find some people there. Maybe that should be your goal? To look for other people with similar interests to you. I'm sure they're out there somewhere. Maybe then recording won't seem like such a big deal when you can just jam with your mates.
Seconding Spamwise's recommendations. Focusing on what you can do now will put you in a better position when you do have the opportunity to jam with people. You can develop the bones of a song with the resources you have now and flesh it out in the direction you want to go later when you have the resources you want. Which reminds me- I need to find the Kyrie I wrote on the piano intending to arrange it for guitar (I took Pope Benny's statement from while he was still a cardinal about rock music not being appropriate for worship as a personal challenge and decided to write a rock mass) and finish the process...
Brevity is the soul of lingerie.
-Dorothy Parker