I can't frikking find an amp in europe thats possible to get with the tone I want...

I've been looking a bit around for Peavey Valvekings, but Ive heard they arent that impressive?

Need loads of distortion, shredability and decent cleans wouldnt hurt.

Any suggestions?
Quote by xFilth
Wouldnt a valveking still blow ss's away?

I wouldn't call a valveking an "amazing amp" though and their isnt really "blow an SS" away, Tube works differently and is only better by opinion, most people can't tell the difference.
A valveking is a love-it-or-hate-it amp. It sounds good, but it might not be suited for everyone. I found that it has a very crunchy tone, with a lot of harmonics. A bit like Van Halen. It's got HUGE gain, especially with the boost engaged, it goes into a dirty almost fuzz-like tone.

It's good, but you need to try it to decide if it's for you.

Check out some used amps, like Laneys and Randalls. They offer good valve amps, but they cost a bit more. You might get them cheaper second hand.
Yeah, stalking my local secondhand market atm

But yeah, the distortion sounds a slight fuzzy... Dunno how I feel bout that
Oh, and IF I do decide to get a VK, would it matter alot if I took the 112 over the 212 to save some cash?
Would there be much difference in volume/tone?
i'd say vk, fallen angel, or randall rg50 tc at your current budget (maybe even a dsl401)- though if you save up you can get better. it's really up to you.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Well, I'd rather stay on this budget for now and in time, if upgrade will be necessary, upgrade to a high end laney or mesa
peavey windsor and laney gh50l would also be worth a look, though you'd need a cab for those. but yeah, try those 3 i mentioned, and the laney and windsor, and see what you think.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The difference in the 112 and the 212 is basically the 212 'sounds' louder. the 112 will sound good at lower volumes but the 212 will have a lot of low end. At higher volumes teh 212 will have a 'fuller' sound.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
another £80 and you can get an ENGL thunder e332 (it's cheaper and probably better than the more expensive thunder e330)

the e322 has volume control for each of the 3 channels, the e320 shares a volume for 2 of the 3 chanells but has built in reverb. really not worth the extra £50

only downside is that they have a shared EQ, which is fine if you can find an EQ that your happy with on both clean and gain channels.

check it out, i fell in love with it
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD