Is the Fret2Fret software worth the $$? I am looking to speed up my learning.

Mize
i'm not really familiar with it but if it's one of those "learn to master the guitar in days" things it probably isn't worth it...there's no substitute for countless hours of practice

edit: after looking it up i've found that i was right

"1 Hr Miracle Guitar System Propels Guitar Skills 5 Years Into Future"

pshhhh
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Last edited by RageAgainst... at Sep 12, 2007,
Torrents
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
At some point I downloaded it just to see what the hype was all about, and it's so bad, it's not even worth downloading for free. It's a scam, basically.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Steve The Plank
It's just a retarded story that helps you remember the notes on the fretboard, if you can be bothered with it.

Don't waste money on it.

If this is the software the helps you learn all the notes on the fretboard then NO

All it is is telling you to think of stories with characters whose name starts with the note name etc

It's tres awful
Ha, thats funny. Thanks for the tips you guys. On a side note, I practice alot, but I still have a hard time getting all the way down the board and remembering. Is there a trick that might help a little?

Mize
theres A ONE FRET GAP BETWEEN ALL NOTES EXCEPT E-F OR B-C LEARN THE STRINGS ONE AT A TIME THEN ONE FRET VERTICALLY AT A TIME.
Quote by Steve The Plank
That's the one. I posted a link to the full download somewhere on these forums before.

I dodged the mysteries of limewire to get it, it was crap and i'm glad i didn't pay £30 for it
Learning to play guitar is for losers. Do it Jad Fair style.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by RageAgainst...
"1 Hr Miracle Guitar System Propels Guitar Skills 5 Years Into Future"

The only thing that can propel your guitar skills five years into the future is five years of hard practice.

Quote by mesa5150
theres A ONE FRET GAP BETWEEN ALL NOTES EXCEPT E-F OR B-C LEARN THE STRINGS ONE AT A TIME THEN ONE FRET VERTICALLY AT A TIME.

You meant to say two frets.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466

funny how people don't realise the fret is the metal bit
Leader of The Mighty Powermetal Brethren. PM me to join.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
Quote by Stukart
but still then there would be only a 1 fret gap, not a 2 fret gap.

touche

but that's confusing, because it means there's no gap between 2 successive frets

regardless, we all know what he meant
Leader of The Mighty Powermetal Brethren. PM me to join.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
Quote by mize
Ha, thats funny. Thanks for the tips you guys. On a side note, I practice alot, but I still have a hard time getting all the way down the board and remembering. Is there a trick that might help a little?

Mize

go to www.cyberfret.com its a pretty usefull site
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Quote by darkstar2466
The only thing that can propel your guitar skills five years into the future is five years of hard practice.

I hear ya.
Quote by Funkychicken313
Torrents

+1
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~