Do we have a thread for them? I did a search and got nothing.

Anyway, I just got back into them sort of and was wondering what happened to their last singer. I don't really like the new one.

Sonny ****ed up his voice. He couldn't sing anyway. I used to despise this band to no end. I saw them with ETID and Chiodos and Atreyu, and they were terrible. Sonny couldnt sing live. He even had to step back and play guitar for a couple songs because he messed up his voice so bad. He was on voice rest because he didnt know how to scream/sing right. I did meet him though, and as much as he sucks, he's a really nice guy. But yea after a second listen, the band's actually pretty good. Decent drummer. But...he ruined it.
They dropped off Warped last year because he had surgery on his throat. Then he quit and he's got some gay electronic project now. They suck anyway so who cares.

Hah I just went to their myspace to see if they had new songs up and they only have old song off Dear Diary up. Why don't they have ones off the last cd?
Quote by waldorphPRS41
They dropped off Warped last year because he had surgery on his throat. Then he quit and he's got some gay electronic project now. They suck anyway so who cares.

Hah I just went to their myspace to see if they had new songs up and they only have old song off Dear Diary up. Why don't they have ones off the last cd?

Because it sucked
Yeah there is already a thread on them. But its like ten pages down lol.

I loved sonny. he was the man. a bit strange at time lol but still the bomb
Quote by YourMessiah666
Yeah there is already a thread on them. But its like ten pages down lol.

I loved sonny. he was the man. a bit strange at time lol but still the bomb

When I searched it said theres nothing :-\ lol