Page 1 of 2
lol,l you are so a troll out to make a point that metalcore and nu metal are metal.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
*Reported*

Lamb of God goes in the Hardcore forum here on UG, and I believe they have a dedicated thread to the band.
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
Quote by green-shift
are you ****ing serious? Lamb of God isnt nu metal or hardcore. what ****ing planet are you from?

see now i agree with you, but i find its best to comply with the rules of the forums so you dont get flamed by people.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
hardcore is bull****. and if you look at any other hardcore band, they are nothing like Lamb of god...
Deleting the thread is in your best interest. And read the stickies before posting here again, in case you have evil thoughts of posting about.... Trivium?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by green-shift
hardcore is bull****. and if you look at any other hardcore band, they are nothing like Lamb of god...
On that note...

Lamb of God is bullshit. And if you look at any other metal band, Lamb of God is nothing like them.
Quote by lepermessiah22
see now i agree with you, but i find its best to comply with the rules of the forums so you dont get flamed by people.

I tend to agree to what he said, the rules aren't perfect, but they are pretty close.

Quote by <><
On that note...

Lamb of God is bullshit. And if you look at any other metal band, Lamb of God is nothing like them.

Wrong, there are similar bands that are considered metal. They have a deep Pantera influence which you can distinctly hear, they have the post thrash sound that is definetely heard. Even consider their riffing style with bands like Testament(they even ripped one of the riffs from the song into the pit) and slayer. So in conclusion, don;t speak if you have no clue what you are talking about!
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Last edited by GoodCharloteSux at Sep 12, 2007,
Quote by <><
On that note...

Exactly.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
Quote by <><
On that note...

nice logic mr. spock
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Quote by <><
On that note...

0mg lulz, leik Lamb of God is s0 metal and better than sh*tty iR0n Maiden, lulz.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by shredhead22
nice logic mr. spock
Why thank you.

*throws up da vulcan* \||//
Quote by <><
On that note...

keep listening to your pussy ass bands like children of bodom and cradle of filth.
Quote by green-shift
keep listening to your pussy ass bands like children of bodom and cradle of filth.
Is that the best you've got in your 'real metal' arsenal?

Fail at life much?

green-shift is funny, I will laugh when he's banned.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
umm...is somebody gonna get banned on their first day?....
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
sorry i dont abide by your ****ty ass classifying rules. just because someone else thinks one band is a genre, doesnt mean it isnt another, ever wonder why myspace music pages show more than one genre? dick weed.

yes, because Lamb of God make Children of Bodom look like pussies. /sarcasm

people like you don't belong on forums, they're not for praising what bands you like and degrading others you don't. (i even think the band threads is a stupid concept).

sorry i dont abide by your ****ty ass classifying rules. just because someone else thinks one band is a genre, doesnt mean it isnt another, ever wonder why myspace music pages show more than one genre? dick weed.

if your not gonna abide by rules, then keep off forums, no one gives a **** about your opinion on a band.
Quote by green-shift

bodom has more talent thant lamb of god ever will dude.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Quote by green-shift

UbErMeTaL hedz likz LoG 'n Myspace

why are you still here? nobody's forcing you to stay, and you're not proving anything by looking like an ass (other than you have the ability to look like an ass)
Quote by pedaler466

Quote by Yngwi3

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Last edited by shredhead22 at Sep 12, 2007,
Quote by shredhead22
UbErMeTaL hedz likz LoG 'n Myspae

goes to show you dont have a competent answer.
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
Wrong, there are similar bands that are considered metal. They have a deep Pantera influence which you can distinctly hear, they have the post thrash sound that is definetely heard. Even consider their riffing style with bands like Testament(they even ripped one of the riffs from the song into the pit) and slayer. So in conclusion, don;t speak if you have no clue what you are talking about!
You're an intelligent member of this forum; I'm not going to go blasting you as I normally would anyone else, haha. But I have to disagree. LoG's *early* material was decidedly metalcore. Their new material is metal. Their early material was what I was referring to, and my response to his statement wasn't to be taken completely seriously. It was a tongue-in-cheek throwback of his statement.
I'm surprised your Lamb of God thread is getting a lot more attention than your Mudvayne thread. You're such a noob.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee

Quote by webbtje
*Everbody in unison* "GOODBYE....."
Quote by pedaler466

Quote by Yngwi3

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Lol, just looked at his posts, he did this with Mudvayne too and called them "math metal", lol.
and agrees with masterofpuppets.

Edit:
*Goodbye*
lol your flaming doesnt bother me one bit, its like your expecting me to back down just because my opinion is different from yours. it was my mistake not reading the rules, i understand that, but that doesnt mean you should act like total assholes.
Then delete your threads and go away.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee

Quote by webbtje
Quote by green-shift
lol your flaming doesnt bother me one bit, its like your expecting me to back down just because my opinion is different from yours. it was my mistake not reading the rules, i understand that, but that doesnt mean you should act like total assholes.

pretty sure you started the asshole flaming...calling our metal "pussy"

EDIT: did i really just say asshole flaming?
Quote by pedaler466

Quote by Yngwi3

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Page 1 of 2