the title names it all and yes i did use the search bar nothing came up. Go
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
i got cacked -_- good job i wasnt on the small side :P
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Opening this thread
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
Accidentally walked into a confessional
The Pit. The Movie.
dude there are at least 10 different threads like this.... you just didnt search for "masturbation" and "caught"
Nobody will post here if you don't put YOUR most embarassing moment first. That way, the embarassement of retelling it will be lessened by the humour of yours.
One time my teacher caught me and my girlfriend in the bathroom, embarassing thing is... I had a milk carton on my schlong..

Don't ask why.
Quote by Derek <3's You!
One time my teacher caught me and my girlfriend in the bathroom, embarassing thing is... I had a milk carton on my schlong..

Don't ask why.

sorry but i must ask why???? sounds hilarious
Quote by just17n8
dude there are at least 10 different threads like this.... you just didnt search for "masturbation" and "caught"

LOL
Quote by Derek <3's You!

Dude, that is not a good substitute for a condom.
Tripped and fell in front of a bunch of people at school, baaaaad times BUT... as I'm getting up and even after everyone already pretty much calmed down and not laughing as much, this one guy is still just not letting up and he's laughing his brains out and pointing even talking **** so I march up and literally knock him out cold. Suddenly everyone forgot I even tripped.

Got suspended for a week but it was worth it, went from being totally embarrassed and laughed at for something so trivial to getting my respect back plus a little more for knocking out a jerk.

But after everything I considered how risky a move it was because if that guy had actually ended up kicking my ass... wow. Imagine that, tripping in front of people and being the laughing stock for a few minutes then on top of that getting your ass kicked immediately afterwards. That's the kind of stuff that makes teenagers suddenly tell their parents they want to move to another town lol.
No one knows what it's like... to be a dustbin... in Shaftesbury... with hooligans...
Talking about menstruation with a girl nad then making a thread about it in The Pit!

YOU CAN'T RECOGNIZE EPIC WIN!!!!

Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
this really annoying girl wh o thinks shes my friend asked me if i liked it Hot and Swaety, Slow and Romantic, or Tied and Helpless. i said Hot and sweaty(idk why) and she said "With Sierra!"(who is a girl i like) and im like "DAMN STRAIGHT"....sierra was behind me
Quote by brush200400
haha that would be kinda painful for the girl

Not if she was as wide as a hallway it wouldn't
Well, in fifth grade, we were learning how babies were made. The principal made me read out loud. I mispronounced vagina. I pronounced it va-gin-ah. Damn that sucked at the time. Now I just laugh at it.
Quote by jwizzle5786
Well, in fifth grade, we were learning how babies were made. The principal made me read out loud. I mispronounced vagina. I pronounced it va-gin-ah. Damn that sucked at the time. Now I just laugh at it.
Definitely not the most embarrassing thing to happen to me, but today I was driving through the McDonald's drive-through, and after the girl handed me the food, I turned to my friend before driving off and said, "McDonald's chick was kinda cute." Well, McDonald's chick never shut the window of the drive-through. I'm soooo smooth.
<Han> I love Hitler
well when i was younger i went to six flags and there was that ride where it spins around and you get stuck to the wall.....well i pissed myself and there was a huge piss spot behind me...needless to say i left the park right after.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Quote by filthandfury
Dude, that is not a good substitute for a condom.

I suppose it would fit, sort of, but that's a little extreme man.

This happened in 1st grade:
I once found a Pokemon card, the one with Misty in a bathing suit. I held it up to ask who's it was but I was interrupted by about a dozen people piling on top of me and clawing for the card.

I did manage to make it out of that one okay. And it had been more shocking than funny so I didn't get made fun of too much.
Went up to a friend of mine and slapped her ass, only for her to turn around and it's not actually my friend.

Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by Metal_Rich
Went up to a friend of mine and slapped her ass, only for her to turn around and it's not actually my friend.

Same thing happened to me...
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by Metal_Rich

BWAHAHA

That's great.
I was talking to this group of girls and someone came up from behind and pantsed me underwear and all.
This thread is epic win. Keep up the stories.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
I accidentally got locked in a closet with a girl at school (not like that though). Good thing a freind got me out and didn't say a word
Last edited by thewho65 at Sep 14, 2007,
i probably have a lot of stories but i don't remember any because i'm stupid and have the worst memory.
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
like a million threads have been done but none as vague as this, so i suppose we can make an exception.

I was playing 8 player Halo (Halo 1, this was years ago) it was 4v4 so me and 3 friends shared a tv against my friends brother and his friends on another tv in another room. we were playing capture the flag and the message "Ally has the flag" came on the screen to which I said "who ally?" (pronouncing it like A-li) ...my friends havent forgotten it to this day, its pretty embarassing to keep being reminded of it...
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
was feeling really light headed when i woke up one day.....and passed out during my presentation first period

....i had been loafting and delaying it for like weeks, ppl thought i was actually just faking it at first lol
last night i was with my mom and mad loud she goes ALEJANDRO U SMELL LIKE SWEAT WTF!! and im like can u say it any louder and its cause i was at the park. another time i was on a semi-date with this girl and we had nothing to say so i said talk and she didnt answer and i was like -_-
i probably have a lot of stories but i don't remember any because i'm stupid and have the worst memory.

I'm the same. We should make a group. . I act like an idiot in front of my friends, so there probably have been embrassing moments.
It's gonna be a blue day