i added a tab, but i was not logged in, then i logged in and send again the tab, but they accepted the "unregistered" version
the tab is for the band "mastifal", and in title it says "by BrOoD"
u can also look for the logged version that was send 1 minute later than first

can i get this tab registered ?? (obviously by me, the author)
thanks
u also cant delete your tabs cause some dumbass excepted one of my bass tabs but i accidentaly put in guitar
Quote by Mega-Tallica
I thought it would automatically change it after you log in under youre username.

sending information doesn't work retroactively.

Quote by njc69
u also cant delete your tabs cause some dumbass excepted one of my bass tabs but i accidentaly put in guitar

...dont give out unsound advice in the noob forum. You never tried to fix the problem. He is trying to.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
Can I edit a tab after it is sent? I realized I mistabbed a song and already added it - can I correct it later?
^Go in to My Profile (top right) > My Contributions (the column on the left) > Tabs. Then click the blue u! next to the tab to update.
Quote by brood
i added a tab, but i was not logged in, then i logged in and send again the tab, but they accepted the "unregistered" version
the tab is for the band "mastifal", and in title it says "by BrOoD"
u can also look for the logged version that was send 1 minute later than first

can i get this tab registered ?? (obviously by me, the author)
thanks

Fixed! I've put it under your credits *closed*
Big Dyuha