21st is in select theatres, 28 is everywhere.

Also,

Searchbar
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
we get it, everyone loves the beatles. that doesn't mean that a musical based on their music would be good. i think it's obnoxious.
The nanana in the Hey Jude cover is pretty good.

I look forward to it.
It looks phenominal. I can't wait.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
It might be really good, or it may just be retarded because it doesn't seem to have a story... we'll see, I Hope its really good though
Quote by Paddock
It might be really good, or it may just be retarded because it doesn't seem to have a story... we'll see, I Hope its really good though

Yes it does. It's about a British guy that moved to New York. It touches basis on Vietnam and the "revolution".

It's a story about the guys life. His girlfriend most likely leaving him.
The Beatles are my favorite band of all time.

This movie looks gay as **** though.
I am the Infantry.
Quote by nirvana001
The Beatles are my favorite band of all time.

This movie looks gay as **** though.

You fraud.

Id see any movie if it has a beatle song in it.
Quote by highway62
You fraud.

Id see any movie if it has a beatle song in it.

If I'm a fraud how could I have painted this on my wall

This movie just strikes me as really really really gay for some reason.
I am the Infantry.
damn thats badass. i wish i had artistic ability.

i can see how people would think it would be gay. But anything based on the music of the beatles seems worth seeing.
I'll probably go see it if it's showing around here. I'm not sure about it, really...
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
It strikes me as one of those movies that is either going to be horrible or brilliant.

Right now it strikes me as horrible :/
I am the Infantry.
The second trailer looks terrible, but the first and the others i saw on youtube arn't bad, im lookin foward to see this movie.
Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Hey baby, is that a mirror in your pocket or am I stabbing you repeatedly in the face?

The Slick Fingers of the Bass Malitia, PM IndieMetalHead to join

You don't own shit.
Looks pretentious and melodramatic. I'll watch it with an open mind, but I'm not expecting much.
I dont know, really. The art style reminds me of........well something. I think it certainly could have potential, but I'm a bit worried of it maiming the music. we'll see. Conflicting emotions here.