A few friends of mine decided to make a parody video of what it's like to be a scene kid called "its a hardcore life" and we uploaded it about 9 months ago. Then these other kids stole the title and most of our ideas and I would appreciate it if UG can gather in masses 300 style and flame them to death on the comments section.

Here's ours

Here's the knock-off

And for all you cold-blooded killers, give them a low rating!
I wouldn't want to support and or even collaborate with something that sucked as much as those two videos.

You can't just summon UG, it must do want it wants. Like the wild internet animal it is, it cannot be tamed.
Last edited by Cpt.Jackass at Sep 12, 2007,
Quote by JamMan*
Three what now..?

Y'know, that film with the scantily-clad bodybuilders thrusting their spears into each other for 2 hours
ohai little sig.
Quote by Kankuro
Theirs was funnier. :\

EDIT: To the guy above me...that sounds dodgy...
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Meh, I'd rather not. I'm not in a internet war mood.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
yours is better, only thing they did better was the wendy's thing
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by theLowEnd
A few friends of mine decided to make a parody video of what it's like to be a scene kid called "its a hardcore life" and we uploaded it about 9 months ago. Then these other kids stole the title and most of our ideas and I would appreciate it if UG can gather in masses 300 style and flame them to death on the comments section.

Here's ours

Here's the knock-off

And for all you cold-blooded killers, give them a low rating!

No.
Quote by properBo
If you don't want people to steal your stuff, don't put it on the internet.

Or copyright it or something
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Demonikk
Y'know, that film with the scantily-clad bodybuilders thrusting their spears into each other for 2 hours

Spear thrusting for two hours..?

Body builders..?

Scantily clad..?

Each other..?

*erection*
Third out in the MOD contest '08.