Im Looking for a new overdrive pedal one with preferably a boost or 2 channels ive been looking and researching a few here are my top choices The HBE Power Screamer, Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET or no mosfet for me which ever is cheaper, what else is out there that is around or inbetween the range of the 2 any suggestions pros cons of the two yes and money is an issue no analogman KOT unless you find one for dirt cheap like 200 thanks
What amp are you running it though. I've recently found out my Fulldrive doesn't like my Fender.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by igotabcrich32
What amp are you running it though. I've recently found out my Fulldrive doesn't like my Fender.

Did you cut the bright cap? TS-style pedals should sound nice with any blackface Fender.
Quote by mr_hankey
Did you cut the bright cap? TS-style pedals should sound nice with any blackface Fender.

I havent, and i'm not sure i want to, i'm rather afraid to go anywhere near the guts of the amp, i've only just convinced myself to replace a few of the pre amp tubes with NOS ones.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
^From what I've read, it's really a necessary mod. A tech shouldn't charge much for it, seeing as it's a 10 minute job, and only consists of cutting one component lead.

On the other hand, maybe the previous owner already did it.