I'm pretty sure they're working on it right now. Due some time next year I think. This would probably get more in the hardcore forum really.
Yeah?

IMO Daryl Palumbo is not involved with any pop-punk and/or emo projects, so, IMO, wrong forum.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
I'm pretty sure Glassjaw is recording

Edit: NGD beat me
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by AvengedThrice
Yeah?

IMO Daryl Palumbo is not involved with any pop-punk and/or emo projects, so, IMO, wrong forum.

Head Automatica is pop-punk and Glassjaw is definitely emo-influenced.
let him do what he wants.

id love to see a new glassJAw cd as much as anyone but if he wants to do head automatica or anything sideproject related then you cant make him put out a glassjaw cd.

in good time my friend. in good time
Supposedly he's working on a grindcore sideproject with Geoff Rickly called United Nations...
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
Quote by fenderfreak101
Supposedly he's working on a grindcore sideproject with Geoff Rickly called United Nations...

Yeah I've heard that too. Sounds interesting to say the least.
Quote by fenderfreak101

Yeah thats supposedly been going on for nearly 2 years and no information has really been given other than 5 or 6 songs have been recorded about a year ago.
Quote by AvengedThrice
Yeah?

lol
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by pigmaggots
Meh. I've been waiting for more Glassjaw for a long time. I get the impression that they will become the guns n roses of their genre and people won't care for them by the time it happens!

Erm no, because Glassjaw are actually good.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

I give Daryl props though for stepping out of the box and having some fun with solo projects and trying different sounds instead of going right in and making a Glassjaw album that would be more of the same and forced.