If you are a beginner, good pedal. For 70 dollars you have distortion, accoustic, delay, etc. I think it's the best option for somebody who is just starting.
If you aren't a beginner and you have already some experience with pedals, try some monoeffect pedals instead
Quote by elgranmapache
If you are a beginner, good pedal. For 70 dollars you have distortion, accoustic, delay, etc. I think it's the best option for somebody who is just starting.
If you aren't a beginner and you have already some experience with pedals, try some monoeffect pedals instead

+1

its decent if ur just getting into effects, gives a basic idea off what effects you like and need then you can branch into single pedals.
well, if i do purchase this it will be my first pedal, but i do have some effects on my microcube, so i know what some sound like. mainly im getting it for the distortion and overdrive effects. my amp only has 3 amp models that change the distortion sound
I don't like it. I've got a slightly more expensive zoom multi-effects pedal and it sucks. My tone degraded, got extra fuzz and the effects were crap. I just use it for its tuner now.

Save up for a top of the line multi effects pedal, or get single effects. you'll be much better off.
WTLTL 2011
im with mark G on this 1 for sure. I bought the Zoom 707II and the effects arent really that special you get a lot of feedback/noise etc. Also considering it cost about 100 quiod it only lasted about 2 years because where you plug in the leads got loose and it cant be tightened. I now use a single boss mega distortion pedal which was 50 quid and its so good virtually indestructible and sounds good!
Squier affinity Strat - red
Gould Les paul style - black
Fender Mexican 70's re-issue Strat - black
Gibson Les Paul Studio - worn cherry
definitly get it
it sounds really good for practice and is a great intro to effects
not too bad on the wallet either
dont use it for jamming tho
Quote by beeboshain
marshall mg100dfx some people slay but i love it, think its a good amp for the money and you cant go wrong with marshall...its english!