does ne body no were i can download mario roms? i need them for my ipod but there protected everywere i go

so *cough pm* help would b appreciated
dude i need the mario roms, and there all protected by sumthing, just becuz u see it says roms doesnt mean they are there for download. stop bein a jerk and stfu
yea i have pokemon already, and thank you for a nice post *glares at the other guy*
Your best bet would be searching google though. That's the whole point of it -- that you don't have to ask someone.
why would you want a rom for the ipod?
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Quote by tincho729
why would you want a rom for the ipod?

i can play gameboy color games on my ipod, such as pokemon
Apparently, Mario roms can't be distributed on (legal) rom sites. At least that's what I discovered when I tried to get Super Mario Brothers for the NES.

So I got it off eMule
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Ok my patient friend, we'll try again. Those ROMs all work fine, I tried them myself. You download them, you unzip the 7zip folder, there you go, a ROM. No protection! Is it the iPod?
dgemu (dot) com ins the best for free roms, just make a free account and giv'r
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Ok my patient friend, we'll try again. Those ROMs all work fine, I tried them myself. You download them, you unzip the 7zip folder, there you go, a ROM. No protection! Is it the iPod?

no its not the ipod, um can u send the link please? and is this gameboy roms? also, thats not the site that has the stupid anime stuff is it?
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
(Completely legit and on the level) message sent!

does that mean a pm?? my thing says empty
Hit "My profile" up in the top right, and then "My messages". It's a profile message kinda thing.
Quote by nt1440
i ****in love u guys!

and 7DaySkeptic srry for b4 !

drink?

No problem, cheers mate
Enjoy your completely legal games