Well I'm not lame and play guitar virtually.
Words to live by: Haters gonna' hate.
Quote by TSelman

he has an epiphone in his sig, so he doesnt deserve an opinion. more stevie ray
Quote by TSelman

what he said

And...should this be in the pit?
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Quote by strq010
he has an epiphone in his sig, so he doesnt deserve an opinion. more stevie ray

And you have Nirvana in your avatar. One of the most overrated bands I've ever seen.
This is an electric guitar section, not a toy section.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
I know this is for real guitars. I want to know if anybody can tell me where to find a tab for the song sincrinicity 2 from the game. I played it at my friends house and liked it. I looked on the site for it but Im not sure how to spell it.

Any help?
Quote by TSelman

Right. We should listen to somebody who put EMG's on an EPI, and uses a Valveking? I don't think so. Plus, there's no harm in having fun with a video game.
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
'97 Fender Cali Series Strat
?? Samick Bass
'01 Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Quote by TSelman
And you have Nirvana in your avatar. One of the most overrated bands I've ever seen.

But there we bloody famous and probably rich as ****.. so who cars if they were over rated? They did better then you ever will.

What songs should they put in? Not sure, I'd like to see some more metalcore stuff imo..

This topic should be in the pit though..
My name is Jonas, I'm carrying the wheel.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
2 guys trying to sound cool.

"You can't afford a Gibson so your opinion doesn't matter!"

"I don't play guitar hero cause I can play real guitar!"

Please stop being ignorant.

And to answer the thread, The Metal!
Quote by smirnoff_black
Have you ever done this before? It's freakin' sweet! Earlier today, I was bored as hell just laying on my bed. I had an erection, so I started to use my penis as a gear stick and I was pretending I was driving. Has anyone else here ever tired this?
Quote by Funcoot
2 guys trying to sound cool.

"You can't afford a Gibson so your opinion doesn't matter!"

"I don't play guitar hero cause I can play real guitar!"

Please stop being ignorant.

And to answer the thread, The Metal!

+1 on exactly everything he said.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
and plus its an epi custom, which isnt that bad of a guitar, and maybe all he can afford is a valveking. you have and emg and a JB going through a microcube. not much better buddy. so everyone just shut the hell up and stop trying to act cool in the internet. jesus christ.
My Gear:
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat
Vox AD30VT
Big Muff Pi.
Hey, I'm getting an Epi... I thought my opinion mattered. Oh well, you'll get it anyways. Well My Name is Jonas is the best song I would believe. Nirvana is truly amazing, your just pissed because you will never be half as good as Cobain. Guitar Hero is just for fun, I enjoy playing it once in a while to unwind and make a change.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Goddamnit people.

1) Guitar-brand flaming = not cool. I own an Epi, as do lots of people. I happen to believe they're great guitars, and I don't really aprove of any brand bashing, be it Gibson or B.C. Rich. At least not bashing just because.

2) Flaming for virtual guitar playing = not cool either. It's a damn game, it's for having fun, remember fun? Doing that doesn't mean you stop playing guitar. And the whole "I prefer playing real guitar" attitude is utter bullshit. There's no reason not to do both, if you're afraid of getting worse at guitar then you're plain stupid.

3) It's spelled "Synchronicity II". You have an ASCII tab here.

Thank you, and good night.

Oh, and I don't have GH (why wouldn't it come out for the GameCube?), but I do play the GH II songs on Frets on Fire, and I love "Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You" by Spinal Tap .
Look!

Learn how to spell, grammar is your friend

Member #11 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.

Blues player of the Laney Cult
Quote by bluezombie
Right. We should listen to somebody who put EMG's on an EPI, and uses a Valveking? I don't think so. Plus, there's no harm in having fun with a video game.

...and you use a Washburn? Lame...
Acutely, Washburn's are quite nice guitars. Its funny how people who are trying to diss people just fail. Well maybe you should start playing the tambourine or something, because your most likely not a great guitarist.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by elekguit
Acutely, Washburn's are quite nice guitars. Its funny how people who are trying to diss people just fail. Well maybe you should start playing the tambourine or something, because your most likely not a great guitarist.

Again...iRonic.
Quote by Maggot66
But there we bloody famous and probably rich as ****.. so who cars if they were over rated? They did better then you ever will.

What songs should they put in? Not sure, I'd like to see some more metalcore stuff imo..

I hope Selman starts a super group and starts a rock n roll renaissance just to spite what you just said
Avenged Sevenfold. November 10, 2007
BB King. December 1, 2007
Metallica. November 9, 2008
Avenged Sevenfold. November 23, 2008
Quote by Maggot66

Glad to know you play guitar just for fame and fortune.
all of you are gay.

YOu all lose.

this thread is the definition of the word fail.
Quote by nan0
all of you are gay.

YOu all lose.

this thread is the definition of the word fail.

I'm cool with that...
^ I may not like you much, but I have to agree. Guitar means a lot to at least 75% of this site, so doing it for money is pretty sad. Now can we get back on topic? I'm looking forward to playing the Metallica classics. Its nice to see GH is starting to get the songs everyone wants.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Wrong thread for this. I have no problem with guitar hero. I play it everyone once and a while at a party. Typically i'm extremely bad at it. Mianly because its akward picking that way and its odd playing songs with different fingers than your used to.
the only reason nirvana is so famous is because cobain blew his head off, they basically only played chords and weren't talented. kind of like all the famous artists who only got recognized after they died or did some crazy stunt. and I think guitar hero is lame and fails at emulating guitar. it gets boring really fast.
Quote by Useful_Idiot16
Haha, this is great. He had $1000, and got a spider. That salesman deserves a god damn medal.

Gear:
Guitars
ESP LTD Viper 400
Silvertone SS11 strat copy (possibly modding in future)
Alvarez AD70S acoustic

Amp
Roland Cube 60
Quote by mazohysthoney
the only reason nirvana is so famous is because cobain blew his head off, they basically only played chords and weren't talented. kind of like all the famous artists who only got recognized after they died or did some crazy stunt. and I think guitar hero is lame and fails at emulating guitar. it gets boring really fast.

THANK YOU...
Quote by mazohysthoney

For 1 music isn't ALL about the guitar, and Nirvana mixed it up well enough. They set a new standard for grunge. Also, Guitar Hero is not meant to emulate guitar, it is a rhythm game.
Quote by smirnoff_black
Have you ever done this before? It's freakin' sweet! Earlier today, I was bored as hell just laying on my bed. I had an erection, so I started to use my penis as a gear stick and I was pretending I was driving. Has anyone else here ever tired this?
They were famous long before he blew his hand off. Nirvana was huge by that time.

I don't enjoy thier music anymore (I did when I was wee) but I hate that bull**** that people claim they're famous from his death. Nevermind was a multiplatinum album way before he died.
Quote by Ibanez20th
They were famous long before he blew his hand off. Nirvana was huge by that time.

I don't enjoy thier music anymore (I did when I was wee) but I hate that bull**** that people claim they're famous from his death. Nevermind was a multiplatinum album way before he died.

His death most likely contributed alot to there popularity.