Page 1 of 2
Aaaggh! Don't you hate how every picture of a girl giving a peace sign does that stupid lip crunch thing?? Well anyways this is the, "People Giving Peace Signs Thread" so post the best/funniest/STUPIDEST peace sign pics that you can find. I'll start with some alright ones, but I'm sure you guys can find better.

lip crunch

again with the lip crunch, lol

aah, stop doing that!

DAMNITT!

"OK NO MORE STUPID LIP CRUNCHES, LOL!!"
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
in the last pic look at the guys belly with the blue shirt on. gross.
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
Quote by Rocking-Rob
correct me if i'm wrong but the peace sign is the other way around and all those people are swearing?

+1

Quite confusing.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
in the states, the backwards peace sign is like associated with "gangstas"
Peepee on yo tittays
It's called "the shocker", I believe. I can't stand it either. I only ever use the peace sign when confronted with particularly vocal republicans.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Maybe they all love peace.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
whose the girl on the left on the third pic down (the small pic) i swear i know her... pm me the name....

Edit: i hate that lip thing too
UG's HIPPIE
Those aren't peace signs, those're the V signs which're a British rude gesture (don't know how else to say it). It's not a particularly offensive gesture, but it certainly 'aint the peace sign
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
I find it waaay more annoying when people flash the horns at pop conserts! It's suposed to be a rock and metal sign, you're killing it! Gaah!
I'd hit the last one
Quote by 7DaySkeptic

I vote this is WORST peace sign because he's still wearing those damn trousers.

You sick fuck
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by VoodooChild15
It's called "the shocker", I believe. I can't stand it either. I only ever use the peace sign when confronted with particularly vocal republicans.

Not quite.

The "Shocker" is Index finger out, Middle finger out, Ring finger in, Pinky out, thumb in.

It means 2 in the pink, 1 in the stink.

Get it?
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
Quote by Rocking-Rob
correct me if i'm wrong but the peace sign is the other way around and all those people are swearing?

Yes. It's the loveable 'v-sign' saying 'up yours'. Also, only Japanese people are allowed to do the peace sign, as they're truly awesome.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
all these stupid guido ppl at my school do that crap n it is soooo annoying... n yes guys sometimes too even
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Quote by Yakult
Those aren't peace signs, those're the V signs which're a British rude gesture (don't know how else to say it). It's not a particularly offensive gesture, but it certainly 'aint the peace sign

well they don't know that! they just think its coool lol
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.

This is the peace sign
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult

This is the peace sign

Is that pic from queer eye for the straight guy?
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Mabye they're just playing Rock/Paper/Scissors with the camera.

They'd be easy to beat because they always choose scissors.
Quote by Guitarist132
Is that pic from queer eye for the straight guy?

Erm... Yeah

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Guitarist132
You sick fuck

Bloody hell I noticed the mistake as I hit "submit post" and it took me what, five seconds to edit? You win my speed award!
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Bloody hell I noticed the mistake as I hit "submit post" and it took me what, five seconds to edit? You win my speed award!

Speed!? Noooo!
Quote by JOEYPWNSU
all these stupid guido ppl at my school do that crap n it is soooo annoying... n yes guys sometimes too even

Why is it annoying? I don't get why people have to nitpick everything everyone does.
I hate them peace signs too, almost as much as I hate the index and pinky finger out thing, "devil horns" or whatever them kids call it nowadays...
I don't need a sig....
Quote by VoodooChild15

The shocker is the ole "Two in the pink, one in the stink". The pictures shown show the classic V symbol first used by English long bow men I believe, who if captured by those French frogs, would have their finger chopped off. Those not captured would give the V symbol (showing their possession of two fingers for the longbow) as a way of saying, "Fuck you France".

I think it is more of a 'Gangsta' symbol now though.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
damnit, now I hate girls who scrunchy face peace sign. I'd never noticed that til now.
Quote by Renka
I find it waaay more annoying when people flash the horns at pop conserts! It's suposed to be a rock and metal sign, you're killing it! Gaah!

+abignumbergoeshere

yea I agree 100% I hate it when people do that

to add to that allot of those fags dont know that there ****ing devil horns!!!!
Vala: 1987 Stratocaster Plus
Dargie: MM Stingray 5 HS Dargie Delight 1 of 15
Buttercream (for now): Stingray 4 HH ltd. 2005 Buttercream
Rose: Bongo 5 HH Fretless Candy Apple Red

Dargie Delight Aholic of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Last edited by Frantic Slayer at Sep 12, 2007,
yeah, I do peace signs. But they aren't backwards and I just smile instead of the stupid lip stuff. But oh well, who cares what people do.
Quote by daft
The pictures shown show the classic V symbol first used by English long bow men I believe, who if captured by those French frogs, would have their finger chopped off. Those not captured would give the V symbol (showing their possession of two fingers for the longbow) as a way of saying, "Fuck you France".

Actually mate Snopes disagrees with you, though if that was true, history would be a lot better
then theres the roadblocker which i like the best. its index out, middle in ring and pinky out. its the shocker reversed
Page 1 of 2