I have a carvin LB-70 bass and a fender tom delonge sig. Both great guitars, the fender would benefit from a proper setup though. They carvin has minor pick scratches the fender has a nick on the lower horn. I'll have pics up a little later. I'm also selling a washburn Nick Catanese sig https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=668160
Last edited by Dark Aegis at Sep 12, 2007,
Why are you selling the Carvin?
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
My pbass is the only thing I need so the carvin doesnt get used. For the delonge make an offer.
Hey bro heres some nice high quality pix i took of the delonge.

To everyone interested, dark traded me this guitar then i traded it back\ to him, so heres pix of the EXACT guitar hes selling, hope it helps your sale man.

well uh...really whats the lowest you would go/trade for bearing in mind im in UK...
Quote by padwaxk88
well uh...really whats the lowest you would go/trade for bearing in mind im in UK...

Im not sure what you would have in mind as far as a trade goes but im looking for about 400 + shipping, Im not sure how much shipping would be to the U.K. Oh I forgot to mention earlier, both guitars come with hardshell cases.
whats the shipping on that huge rock......sike

i might have to think about the strat
Priceless, buy from dark guys.......hes a good guy, really straight forward good dude
I'd only buy a guitar from the UK too, but thanks for your offer

Gotta save my money for the led zep tickets if I get any.
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Join the only "REAL" Stratocaster Group here

Free Fender Strat here!
It's amazing, I really wan't one of the delonge sigs too (not because of tom, but because I like to tone and style). That one looks incredibly clean, for £200 it's a steal.
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Free Fender Strat here!
Can you find out shipping to UK? I Will PM my postcode
Cort M800 - £320
Cort MR780FX - £220
Hey, Luke if you do buy it off him i'll probably buy it from you in the future

It's my favourite colour and one of the tone's I want from a guitar (you know how jealous I am of you don't you luke )
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Free Fender Strat here!
Last edited by Darren5591 at Sep 14, 2007,
I checked ups.com and they wanted about 400 to ship which is ridiculous, which is why I would prefer to keep it in the us or canada. Like I said in my other thread all trade offers considered just no locking trems.
Last edited by Dark Aegis at Sep 14, 2007,
just wondering how come there is a sqaure around the pickups were normally its rounded around the edge of the pickups.
the pick guard was probably replaced at one point, I do have a spare one that is rounded instead of square that i could put on.