do you think i could have a rockverb-ish sound/gain with an orange AD30 head and a (zvex) super hard on? or maybe just a tubescreamer?

thanks

jj
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
OK, this may be a silly question...but why would you buy an amp then try to get it to sound like a cheaper amp?
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
???? the rockerverbs are more expensive....and have more gain.....or have i been lied to all my life????????
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
Hmmm... The Rocker 30 is cheaper than the AD30 and is probably more similar to the Rockerverb gain-wise. Maybe that would be a better direction.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
^i know...but i want the reverb and an eq for the clean channel....i really like the clean on the AD30....but i dunno......i think ill just get an OD and mess with it....
Quote by NeverMeant
^ Sounds like a plan. I like my cleans and reverb, too, and you'd probably want a good OD pedal with either amp.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
cool dude thanks...so AD30 it is.........
Quote by NeverMeant