My local pawn shop has an Ibanez guitar. its purpleish, got really pointy horns. Its got a lo-pro licensed floyd rose on it. All it says on the headstock is Ibanez EX series. Any ideas? Thats really all i can give. oh, it has H/S/H configuration if i remember, and the pickups had some numbers on them, it wasnt any of the V-series pickups (v1+v2, v7+v8) Next time i go in ill snap a photo. its got a thin neck, bolt on. the price is 200, but hed let it go for 125. and i can still probably talk him down.
It's not a lo-pro, it's a lo-trs. Big difference. The EX is not really worthy, it was a budget line, early korean experiments, and no historical/vintage value in the future.

Oh, it's probably an EX370. Or maybe a 270. What kinda inlays?
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
i think it might have been either sharkfins or dots, and yeah youare right it was lo-trs, my mistake. im leaning more towards sharkfins... so its not a good thing to get? it plays pretty decently, but damn, i dont know if im digging those thinnnnn necks. im more of a les paul/schecter man.
I have an ex series guitar. Its a pretty good guitar. on par with the current Korean Ibanez's and loads cheaper. Its not a great guitar but for 200 you can do better. I got mine for 70 dollars.
Would you buy a used squier affinity? The EX is about the same kind of deal in my book.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Well for 70 dollars why wouldn't you?

I doubt this kid has enough money to save and buy a quality guitar. But in case he does look at a used RG570 or 540S.
i was just looking around at old beat up stuff to make pretty again, apparently this isnt one of them. thanks for looking out. a nd if you guys trace threads back you will find a certain thread detailing about how i have a good bit of money due to a recent discovery. haha. i have all the guitars i could ever want, i just dig restoring and playing different guitars.
Quote by pifty
Would you buy a used squier affinity? The EX is about the same kind of deal in my book.

i agree

id say if you bought it and then blocked off the trem its not a bad deal for the price though