Page 1 of 3
If you are tell why
If you arent tell why

Here's mine
I'm on the border line right now cuz girl I love just startung going out with one of my best friends. We'd talk on myspace saying we love achother and stuff then the next day BAM it happens. Her friend which is one of my best friends is telling me to move on, And i'm gonna listen to her for once
I think she meant she loved you as a friend and nothing more.

You were probably that bitch-friend that every guy should try not to be. Don't worry, we all go through it at least once.

If I'm wrong, then sorry.
Yep, I'm happy. God has really given me the best of chances to have a productive and happy life, now it's up to me to capitalize on it. And although there are little things...and a few large things...I'd like to work on, I'm truly a happy boy
The Pit. The Movie.
Yeah life's good thanks. There's nothing really going wrong so what's not to enjoy? Live life!
It's getting better, I'm much happier than before.

I started college 2 days ago, it's all going very well, it's a lot more enjoyable than high school. One of my old best friends who I fell out with some months ago started talking to me again today, I've missed him a lot so we have a lot of catching up to do. And I'll hopefully be getting a job soon, so will have money .
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
My life owns.
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
Quote by Vivalaskater94
If you are tell why
If you arent tell why

Here's mine
I'm on the border line right now cuz girl I love just startung going out with one of my best friends. We'd talk on myspace saying we love achother and stuff then the next day BAM it happens. Her friend which is one of my best friends is telling me to move on, And i'm gonna listen to her for once

The same thing happened to me about 2 years ago - the MySpace part.

I feel for ya mate... *pats back*

To answer the question, my life isn't too bad at the moment, so I guess I'm pretty good.
a tad rubbish over here at the moment.

acting as an emotional punchbag for the ex-girlfriend, and generally feel like a loser.

meh.
Well I've just had me tonsils out a few days ago and my mum's being an arse again so forgive me for being slightly pissed off. Also I've been sick since January so.........

ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHH!!!!!!!

Phew. A little better.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
Well I hate the whole highschool thing going on right now, but I only have to deal with it for one year after this one is finished.
Quote by Vivalaskater94
If you are tell why
If you arent tell why

Here's mine

pretty good

nice girl
nice house
well paid job i enjoy

need a bass player
and i have estranged family these are the two things i need to work on
Life's great. I got it all. Babes, money, drugs, fame.

Sucks for you man.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
I have a great life, but I don't feel like I deserve it. I kinda want to give everything away to some unfortunate soul and buy a van, new acoustic and just cruise the country, busking and doing oddjobs for gas money. I hate being at home.
Quote by Archaon

You were probably that bitch-friend that every guy should try not to be. Don't worry, we all go through it at least once.

yea...I can relate to that too
Vala: 1987 Stratocaster Plus
Dargie: MM Stingray 5 HS Dargie Delight 1 of 15
Buttercream (for now): Stingray 4 HH ltd. 2005 Buttercream
Rose: Bongo 5 HH Fretless Candy Apple Red

Dargie Delight Aholic of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
well i guess...cause life is too short to complain about, if you complain about it, you gotta be a mental patient, life is sth to enjoy just like, steve vai playing for the love of god(gawd i love that song) so cheer up mate, and move on, youll find some1 for sure, there are millions or other hot girls
My life... Sometimes good, sometimes bad. Right now I feel lost as I have deferred my Uni placement after finishing school with no real idea of what to do. My life could completely change this year (I want to travel abroad and stuff) and I hope it does because things are getting pretty routine. But yeah, all things considered I am pretty lucky and have a good life but I really need to motivate myself this year I think or I could get into a real rut.
Life is good, for the most part. I have a part time job, so cash is coming in, I have good grades at school, and no problems so far. My friends are great, I love being with them. The only thing is I haven't been so lucky with the ladies as of late, so I'm a little on the fragile side at the moment.
My Profile

http://www.kerozenband.com

Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jesusgonewrong or me to join.

Gear:
Ibanez SR506
Fender MIM Jazz Bass Deluxe Active
Yorkville XM200
generally kinda ****ty

less than 2 weeks after my girlfriend broke up with me, i saw pictures of her at a party on top of other dudes, grabbing their dicks and making out with them. now that girl won't speak to me or even look at me. later that night i found out my mother has cancer. that's a **** night, eh?

i like music.
I like sports and music.
I'm doing absolutely f*cking wonderful...

Honest to god, its been a long time since i've been this happy...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
There's things that are a bit buggered up in my life (out with my control) but overall I am happy. At uni, good mates, good times, ok grades
...Bleep Bloop...
Every day kinda sucks because I wake up. Lifes kinda pointless for me, its like, consume consume consume thats all life is. I'll just try to stick it out
Quote by ldnovelo

mine owns more

Fuss that mine pwnz.
Quote by cnut
When I was eight, me and my best friend started "practicing for girls".
Which involved us going into the woods, and him sticking his dick in my ass.
The last time we did it, his sister caught us.

use AVG as your anti-virus
Yeah, life's okay.

Emotionally i feel pretty dead.

But my band is doing better than usual so thats good.
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
Quote by TimEastonRules
generally kinda ****ty

less than 2 weeks after my girlfriend broke up with me, i saw pictures of her at a party on top of other dudes, grabbing their dicks and making out with them. now that girl won't speak to me or even look at me. later that night i found out my mother has cancer. that's a **** night, eh?

i like music.

sorry for your gf and mother dude. its hard to hear someone has cancer, but i wish you luck.

btw, raping exists for some reason, an thats for making your ex-gf have sex with you for last time. unless she likes it
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Well last year life kinda sucked. I was super duper depressed and was very unhappy overall. Then in the earlier portion of this year things started to get better - I don't know what happened to make things get better but they did.

Now I'm actually pretty darn happy.
Quote by bananasislegend
Fuss that mine pwnz.

FU, you are jealous that my life has everything yoú'll never have (like a straight sexuality, not your gaynism , even if that word doesnt exist)
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
I honestly couldn't be happier. I'm out of high school and working as a music intern, I'm involved in so many musical activities, college auditions are coming up...the list goes on.

My life is just wonderful, I have no regrets.
hai guize join mah gr00pz plz kthx:

People online don't think about what they're saying because they're reacting with a computer screen, not a tangible human being. If you want to start a relationship, go outside and hang out with her.

My life's just dandy, but I've got a vibe something bad's going to happen.
Well things have really brightened up this year.

My family is not fighting anymore. My mom found out she didn't have MS (Thank God.)

I have an amazing girlfriend, my grades are good, and music's going really well.

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
Yes, cause my balls aren't broken and I don't suck at guitar ^^
Quote by jonathan92
schecter damien 7 is one monster of a guitar.

[Proud owner of a Schecter Damien 7]
Quote by Archaon

Yes, best friends are not to trust, NEVER!!!

I know from experience
I'm in highschool and I have no social skills. Do the math.
I was living a lie, now I'm dying to know the truth...
yeah ... life is going pretty smooth for me .. used to suck a lot ... but now im happy YAY ! .. i got a gf who's really caring .. spending time with her and with my family .. so yeah, its really awesome at the moment ...
I spend my day on an internet forum.. What do you think?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Somewhat confused. Everythings changing. My army applications gone through. so in a few months when i've turnt 17 i'm going to be off to trainging...in wagga. So lots of changes. The plus is i don't have to do year 12. Not sure if thats good or bad but hey. Lots of changes.

Oh and to answer TS question, yes i suppose.
be getting money soon
no more glasses

lost and lonely at college
no girl in a few years
low self esteem/confidence

im on a bad patch but ill pull through
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
i have everything i could ever need

a beautiful wife, food in my fridge, a warm home to go to after work, and guitars to play..

life is good.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Page 1 of 3