Page 2 of 3
Happy I guess.

I'm a bit optimistic and always look on the bright side of things. But knowing that my life used to be better, like incredibly good, gives happy a higher standard- one that I can't reach anymore. But yeah, I'm pretty happy.
I'm a bit of a pessimist and am always the one who has to say 'Yeah, it's funny but this/that will happen and this/that will be bad'. I've been pretty sad lately from being in a new college and not knowing anyone, but I've been asked to have lunch with some people so I'm feeling good.

I just wanted to say someone asked me to have lunch with them.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Not really. My life's pretty good but I'm plagued to only ever see the bad things and always be miserable. Bah. I'm so envious of cheerful people...
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Not really. My life's pretty good but I'm plagued to only ever see the bad things and always be miserable. Bah. I'm so envious of cheerful people...

I challenge you to find the bad in this.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.

he's got that crazy look in his eye i reckon..

*raises torches and pitchforks*
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by Kivarenn82

he's got that crazy look in his eye i reckon..

*raises torches and pitchforks*

Simple solution.

Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

The bear looks lonely and miserable, kind of like it's beary life partner's just died and he's downed a bottle of whiskey to try and console himself.

Psychoanalyse that if you will >.>
personally, i wouldn't feel too sad if i downed a bottle of whiskey

edit: in fact it would mean i'd have had the money to afford one
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
The bear looks lonely and miserable, kind of like it's beary life partner's just died and he's downed a bottle of whiskey to try and console himself.

Psychoanalyse that if you will >.>

The part of your post with the >.> really makes me want to kill someone.
Quote by vintage x metal

double brackets set off your violent explosive temper as well?

death via usb 2.0 interfacing. horrifying
Last edited by Kivarenn82 at Sep 21, 2007,
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
You would if your furry cuddly girlfriend just died...

I think I'd be happy to get rid of a girlfriend that was furry..

Nevermind.. I'd take a woman that looks like the Wolfman.. I'm so lonely.
Quote by vintage x metal

or in this case, the wolfwoman!

you could always date a hippy.. i've been told they don't shave nothin.
I'm not really happy with my life at all. I'm incredibly lonely. I cannot enjoy life because I can't stop worrying about things like politics and philosophy. I hate having HFA. I wish I could just turn my brain off for a little while and be a blissfully ignorant ****er like everyone else, but it never stops going. As much as I want to talk to people and have relationships, I have no clue how to go about doing this. All I know how to do is wander around in the woods pondering existential reality .
Quote by Vivalaskater94
If you are tell why
If you arent tell why

Here's mine
I'm on the border line right now cuz girl I love just startung going out with one of my best friends. We'd talk on myspace saying we love achother and stuff then the next day BAM it happens. Her friend which is one of my best friends is telling me to move on, And i'm gonna listen to her for once

I have the almost the exact same thing dude, except she seems to be doing it for attention, even though she does seem to like him, she seems to be an attention ***** about it (kissing him passionateley to get my attention, ect), it sucks, but hey, if she is doing it for attention then their relationship will die out. but everything is going pretty well thanks.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Not really, but I'm not going to go into why. Basically I'm really confused about everything, and everyone else seems to have all this **** I don't have. But it changes a lot, I'll probably be completely content with everything in a few days.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Sep 21, 2007,
Quote by Spay
Yep, I'm happy. God has really given me the best of chances to have a productive and happy life, now it's up to me to capitalize on it. And although there are little things...and a few large things...I'd like to work on, I'm truly a happy boy

HAHAHAHA

I'm sorry but you sound like the biggest girly man
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Not really, no. Working on it though. I've got this image of how I want to be and what I want to achieve. Progress is too slow at this point.
WTLTL 2011
Hm, let's see;

1. I'm 18 and only have 12 high school credits ( have to have 30, should have been done last year )

2. Gotta tell my doctor I am bulimic.

****ty, but I'm keeping my head up.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
what I'm not happy about is my own fault, and the rest seems quite reasonable. The greatness of it I'm working on

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
I'm liking my life at the moment. There are things I'd like to be different. But overall, I'm happy.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
quite the confronting question...

i've thought about a lot of things but this being such a important one "am i happy with my life" and i haven't even thought about it...thanks for bringing it up.

I really dont know to be honnest, at times i feel happy and sometimes i don't. its a rollercoaster for me.

Atm im quite happy, JUST GOT MY MOSH TIX TO MAIDEN WOO! see u there Wednesday 6th rod laver!
Right now?
Pretty boring.
I wouldn't call it "bad" per se, because technically bad stuff would have to happen to me. But it's really dull simply put, I'm bored with all of my boring friends (maybe I'm the boring one, oh well.), I have to study for my exams right now so no music in any way.

Depending ALL on my exam results, this would probably determine whether I'm going to be happy... for the next year or so anyway.

I'm really on the edge right now, it's like some prolonged mental masturbation and I'm scared to hell. It's a horrible horrible feeling to not know how your life is going to turn out, and knowing that it's all going to take a turn depending on some stupid score on some stupid piece of paper.

AHHHH!!!!!!!! I'm going to have to stop talking about it so I stop thinking about it so I stop worrying about it.
Not really.

I'm not happy with myself, and I generally feel pretty out of touch with society. I am also very bored.

I'm starting UNI on monday, hopefully that will sort me out.
ahh im good been much better my grandmother which I have lived with almost my whole life is getting very bad with her ms and her mother died from it my grandfathers lungs and heart is getting worse and my lungs arent in the best of luck I know that I will have serious lung issues by the time im 20 if I dont stop my smoking and **** but other than that im good enough and not to mention my mom is a pill *****
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Yes
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Happy enough. Though I wish I had been able to pursue a career in football...or at least keep playing with teams around town.

Now I'm in uni and starting my placement year in two schools here in Ibiza til next June.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

My Life has allways been a rollercoaster and stays as such now. But the future is shaping up quite nicely.
Quote by Vivalaskater94
If you are tell why
If you arent tell why

Here's mine
I'm on the border line right now cuz girl I love just startung going out with one of my best friends. We'd talk on myspace saying we love achother and stuff then the next day BAM it happens. Her friend which is one of my best friends is telling me to move on, And i'm gonna listen to her for once

people are so fake on myspace..........thats why i dont have one.

but i guess im happy enough. I have a good family and ive got my health and guitar. The only down thing is that we moved interstate this year and im a massive loner at my new school and now im just quiet and cant seem to make friends. I never used to be like that, in fact, my friends thought i was quite funny but now i just cant think of things to say.........
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
im really really really unhappy with my life, and have been for some time.

why? the list is endless
Quote by breadstick
people are so fake on myspace..........thats why i dont have one.

but i guess im happy enough. I have a good family and ive got my health and guitar. The only down thing is that we moved interstate this year and im a massive loner at my new school and now im just quiet and cant seem to make friends. I never used to be like that, in fact, my friends thought i was quite funny but now i just cant think of things to say.........

mr breadstick ..... ever find out who got the 2,000,000 lol?
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
I'm doing pretty well. It's kind of dull in a way, since I just moved here and have no life, but I don't have anything to complain about. I have a pretty sweet date for homecoming .
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
To a degree. I have lots of friends, all but one of my university classes are fun, I signed up for Muay Thai, I'm getting in shape, I have lots of money, etc.

On the other hand, university is stressful and I haven't met anyone yet, even though it's been two weeks. All of my classes have hundreds and hundreds of people so I never even see the same person twice, and no one really talks to people they don't know. Calculus is ****ing brutally difficult; I have no idea how I'm going to do well in it. Also, I never get enough sleep and I'm tired every day, which sucks.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
mines overall good, i like my school, i like who i run with, i asked out the girl i love and she turned me down because theres another guy, so that kinda killed stuff yesterday... i like my family, my teachers are decent.... stuffs really good for me right now, and i truthfully at this point in time, can't ask for anything more
I get along. School sucks, but I've got friends, and most important of all; good friends. And I've got music and stuff that I want to do, so I get along.
Absolutely.

I'm my own boss (own my own PC/Web Design business), got a beautiful, intelligent & musical woman, close friends (although I live far from them), love where I live (place and location), got an awesome Cat, two beautiful guitars, a ukulele and Bongos. Life is ****ing grand!
Super perfundo on the early eve of your day.
I'm great, very happy thanks, got a good job going, school's going good, got the most beautiful girl in the world, making huge progress on the guitar, just won a skateboarding contest,

Only thing I still miss is a band that is as motivated as I am..
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook