Poll: Has UG advice helped you?
Poll Options
View poll results: Has UG advice helped you?
Yes
25 60%
No
8 19%
Icy-Hot cures all!
9 21%
Voters: 42.
Have you found it helpful or not?

Personally I have, tips on how to deal with things in my life when I was in a bad way really helped.
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
I've been called a prick, twat, jerk, idiot and a few other things here on UG, so I can learn to better myself in future, which is pretty helpful I guess.

But seriously people helped out a fair bit in my "cough sweets" thread.
i have seen some very good advice exchanged in this forum over the months i've been here

granted the real advice is hidden in a metaphorical jungle of unfunny and immature jokes...it is still there
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
on stufff that wasn't int he pit, yes lol
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Basically, this is what I see happen most of the time.

TS: "I'm bleeding out from my intestine and could die in 30 minutes. What should I do!?!"

General Answer: "u gotz tehz AIDZORZ LOL!!!111one1"

In other words, no.
It depends on what advice you're looking for. If it's lifestyle advice, like girl trouble, dietary stuff etc., it's probably going to be pretty shitty advice. If you're looking for technical advice like computer tips, it seems to be alright.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

there are always good advices here.... there just made in a sarcastic funny random way cause of the pit's policy contract.....

read fine print
relationship advice is usually really good here if you post in the relationship thread
then of course theres your hair advice
Quote by x/taluha
relationship advice is usually really good here if you post in the relationship thread
then of course theres your hair advice

i may be needing your assistance sometime in the near future as you are the hair advice god...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
the pit showed me the cure for cancer

buttse cks
Quote by its_alive
Lighten up.

The Pit>Professionals

Quote by meh!
Wow, the rape wagon. The wagon sounds like the best wagon in town
In the Pit, generally only the things that popapez said were worthwhile. You're a goddess, darling.

GG&A and GB&C are legit, though.
Can't stop the signal.
Only in The Relationship Threads, but I've never used it, or done a thread asking for advice. At least not that I remember.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?