Page 1 of 2
This may sound wrong but if you could design a girlfriend/boyfriend of your dreams, what would he/she look like? What would be their favorite hobby? What kind of music would they like?
He would be my boyfriend, Casey.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
Last edited by raindropsXroses at Sep 12, 2007,
she would be slightly shorter than me, long red hair, hourglass body, likes metal, and likes to draw
UG Villians Club

DRACULA

Quote by James_Water2
I want to bring sexy back and then leave with it and when everyone is like holy crap where did sexy go I'd say I have Sexy and im bring it back again. But then Sexy will leave me and i will be homeless.
Bleach Blonde Hair, Bllue eyes. rouphly 110 pounds. A tad shorter than me. she would enjoy dancing, listening to music and talking to her friends. she would wear necklaces but no rings. sunglasses sometimes. she would be funny and not take everything seriously. she should be fairly smart and her passion would be to be a doctor...yeah i described a girl i know.
Quote by SnakeByyt
she would be slightly shorter than me, long red hair, hourglass body, likes metal, and likes to draw

damn]
someone beat me to it
Quote by metul kult
You know when Attack Attack is ripping off your music, you're onto something

twitter: @victorstaygold
I'm not gonna get too specific but this would be ideal:

Medium hight, skinny but curvy redhead. Long-medium long hair and a C cup. Can stand or (even better) like listening to the music that I like while still having a taste of her own.

Feel like I'm ordering a meal or something...
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Mine's made out of clay.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Quote by Dudage

Feel like I'm ordering a meal or something...

That's the idea, my friend!

Quote by Revalk
Mine's made out of clay.

You mean like those jewish toys that spin? What's it called---a dradle? (Dray--doll).
Quote by KileManA7X
This may sound wrong but if you could design a girlfriend/boyfriend of your dreams, what would he/she look like? What would be their favorite hobby? What kind of music would they like?

You desperate desperate man

My ideal girl is my girlfriend
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Mine would be a Calligraphy enthusiast with a slight overbite and hair the colour of strained peaches.

Who gets it?
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
I think this is a really bad idea. It's basically impossible to find a person who is exactly the way you want them to be. I love everything about my gf; I enjoy being unsure of how she will react and like finding out her likes and dislikes. I think you have to be accepting of the individual your partner is or you will just continue to be disappointed in the people you date because they will not be the exact way you want them to be.
He would be tall and skinny, with dark, kind of shaggy or swoopish hair and sort of pale-ish skin. He would wear cardigans, skinny jeans, and Buddy Holly glasses, and he would frequently carry a canvas messenger bag slung across his chest. Occasionally he would wear berets to be kitschy.

He would, of course, like the same type of music as I do, and he would love to sit for hours on end and geek out about it with me. He would also love going to science museums and playing hacky-sack. He would teach me how to play hacky-sack, and I would, in turn, teach him how to moonwalk and do cat's cradle.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Last edited by K-Lizzle at Sep 12, 2007,
she would be a woman.....

ooo... and wouldnt be a pain in the ass... im not picky
Mine would be the one I have now, but she wouldn't have moved a fobbing state away from me.
The Pit. The Movie.
whats with the redhead thing around here? not that its a bad thing, as that's going on mine...

medium length mahogany hair, dark brown eyes, a few freckles. glasses. around 5'8" tall, 140-160 pounds, with a C cup. hourglass figure, with a nice round ass . long legs so she can keep up with me when we go for walks.

as for intangibles: into S&M a little, open-minded, a little dorky, into metal, cute, innocent and not at the same time, smart - like really smart (smarter than me would be ideal, which is kinda hard to do), able to deal with my peculiarities, while having some ones of her own, independent, loving, devoted, loyal, more artistic than not (im an engineer, so it provides a nice contrast), shy, able to get along with my friends, has friends that i can get along with, no excess baggage.

i think thats good for now. if i just described you (girlz only), PM me

j/k, i know that there's a very slight chance of me finding anyone to meet all these specs. so most of them are negotiable, esp the physical aspects.

EDIT: its called standards my friends, not having my head in the proverbial clouds
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Last edited by Mr_BTP at Sep 12, 2007,
Quote by SupremeACL
Mine would be a Calligraphy enthusiast with a slight overbite and hair the colour of strained peaches.

Who gets it?

not me. explain?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...

Done.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by SupremeACL

Who gets it?

ALBUQUERQUE FTW!!
Quote by SupremeACL

Who gets it?

weird al ftw

EDIT:
DAMN beaten to it
Quote by Danjoe34
ALBUQUERQUE FTW!!

are we talking about weird al?!?!

how could i forget?

definately ftw.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Dirge Humani

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

im eating pizza and it almost came out my nose... thats how hard that made me laught
whats with the redhead thing around here? not that its a bad thing, as that's going on mine...

theyre hot
simple as that
and j00 know it
Quote by metul kult
You know when Attack Attack is ripping off your music, you're onto something

twitter: @victorstaygold
Quote by Dirge Humani

EH!!!
That bitch has been cheating on me.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Quote by IncubusMan999
You desperate desperate man

My ideal girl is my girlfriend

Until she dumps you and does your best friend! HEY , might happen. Then your ideal women will be one that does your friends :/

Yeah im bored at work
Guitar noob that listens to ska, punk & rock.
hmmm....

Probably dark brown hair (long, but either really long or not past the chin), not pale, but not too tan, physically fit, a bit taller than me, likes to play sports with me and friends (not a total jock), well proportioned, awesome smile, and eyes that are intense, deep, and somehow dreamy.

As for personality, someone who is extroverted, but still understands my introspective self, appreciates art like I do, spontaneous, fun loving, a fellow music player, likes metal (except for grindcore), prog, classic rock, and someone who understands that I want a relationship for friendship and romance ONLY, and can get me to all the awesome concerts!

yeah, my dream dude....
My gf is my dream gf
Member #21 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join
SRV+Rory Gallagher>All

Quote by willpulman_172
powerslave756 speaks the truth.

Quote by daft
EH!!!

With another guy?
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Red hair, fiery hot, has a passion for Maltese style fireworks, and most importantly is pocket sized so I can take her out when I need her and put her back when I don't.

Edit: Better yet - inflatable!
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
Last edited by pyrochris at Sep 13, 2007,
She needs to be good at sports (therefore good body) and like at least of form of art. I don't know why but she shouldn't really listen to metal (I mean I do)... not a thing i'd imagine my dream girl to do.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by daft
EH!!!

erm you have been jerkin off other guys? weird.

unless your gay
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Quote by sketchy z
erm you have been jerkin off other guys? weird.

unless your gay

Yeah, I think the joke was just that my hand looked like that hand so there was the possibility of cheating, though it does appear that the joke also has a gay underline running through it. I am not a homosexual and when do I see one, I do pull out a rifle. Don't fret.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Red or black hair, size 6/8 figure (UK), C cup tits, nice tight arse, pale skin, slightly shorter than me, wears dark make-up and dresses gothy/punky.

Personality-wise, she'd like the same kinda music as me (glam, punk, metal, alternative), she'd like hanging out with me and my friends but she'd give me space when I needed it. She'd be into S&M, bloodplay, and domination and submission. We'd have a great relationship and she'd be totally supportive of my career as a musician.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Quote by 67_67
Red or black hair, size 6/8 figure (UK), C cup tits, nice tight arse, pale skin, slightly shorter than me, wears dark make-up and dresses gothy/punky.

Personality-wise, she'd like the same kinda music as me (glam, punk, metal, alternative), she'd like hanging out with me and my friends but she'd give me space when I needed it. She'd be into S&M, bloodplay, and domination and submission. We'd have a great relationship and she'd be totally supportive of my career as a musician.

You have some serious issues.
Page 1 of 2