alrighty then i need some help with my iraq war hw the handout he gave sucks ass so heres the question

"explain what happened during the first few months of the iraq war and why some people still believe it is going on today?"

and i dont want any dumb answers like bush sucks or iraq war is stupid

thanks
Quote by njc69
alrighty then i need some help with my iraq war hw the handout he gave sucks ass so heres the question

"explain what happened during the first few months of the iraq war and why some people still believe it is going on today?"

and i dont want any dumb answers like bush sucks or iraq war is stupid

thanks

What? Oh and we took over most of the provinces in the start of it.
Pwnage.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Sounds like your teacher is some sort of retard.

no its supposed to b like a paragraph long answer

So what you're saying is that you actually want us to do your homework for you?
People still believe its going on because everyday there's more reports of fights and soldiers dying.
But it's not a war. Its a "peacekeeping mission". The official war ended a while back, the only reason we're still there is to keep the country under control and train the Iraqi military to handle and keep the country on its feet.
the war is over now? wtf since when? last time i checked bush was sill doing sadam in the ass
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
thanks half full thats it i think and u gave me a killer name for a song or band "Half Empty"
that's an awful homework assignment honestly...the teacher is probably just using the class as a forum to talk about how much he hates the war...my teacher has done the exact same thing
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by njc69
"explain what happened during the first few months of the iraq war* and why some people still believe it is going on today?**"

*-We went into their base and started killing their d00ds.
**-Because it is...
And as for as why people still think it's going on, maybe it has something to do with the fact that our military is there and there is fighting going on?
We pwned there army and now were having trouble with the insurgency.

And most people will argue that theres oil involved somewhere in there.
How can you not write a paragraph?

You'd have finished it by now had you not been on here.
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.
Some people think that the Iraqi war is going on because of the news that is constantly polluted with BS stories oh how progress is **** and the world is coming to an end, how no one will agree to anything. We actually discussed this today in history. How bush basically said that the Iraqis could be free to choose whatever government they wanted as long as it was a democracy. Think about it, thats really what he was trying to shoot for all along. Evolution took so damn long cause of retarded people like this. As for what happened when it started, search the news archives. <-----(Note the period)
well first you should say that bush went against the nato agreement and the united nations. which said americans could not invade iraq. did it anyways which is i believe illegal and he should be charged. bombed bagdad from the water with missles. iraq had aprox. 10000 troops and no weapons of mass destruction almost no tanks and very few fighter jets if any at all. the taliban did not enter iraq untill america did and now the us is stuck spending millions upon millions to rebuild there nation and imput a democratic goverment while there soldiers are killed by comacozy cizilians that don't want them there.

i am not saying it is stupid these are actuall facts
song stuck in my head today

Quote by njc69

thanks

US invaded
ppls died
buildings were blown up
the US took over, tried to make some sort of structured government there
they tried to rebuild **** they blew up (aka 7/8ths of the city)