i got a new monitor as i posted yesterday and everything is just a little bit bigger than it should be. like when im on google or something i have to scroll down to see the whole page. also my desktop icons and start menu and taskbar are a little too big too. i tried changing my resolution, it is currently on 640-480. anything bigger than that like 860-(i dont remember this number) is way too big and i have to move my cursor around on the screen to view the whole page.i have tried almost something and nothing seems to work. please help me with this problem
detailed instructions would be most appreciated.

thx in advance
I always use 1600x1200 and i cant settle for anythin less...
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
Quote by Leperaffinity01
try 1280x1024 or 1024x768

and if you have a higher-end video card try adjusting video settings there.

ANYTHING above what i have just makes it way bigger. but i dont have a video card, im almost certain i dont. but whatever i do have it is a Plug And Play Monitor On Intel (R) 82865G Graphics Controller. is that a video card?
Quote by codynw42
ANYTHING above what i have just makes it way bigger. but i dont have a video card, im almost certain i dont. but whatever i do have it is a Plug And Play Monitor On Intel (R) 82865G Graphics Controller. is that a video card?

Increasing the resolotion makes things smaller...not bigger..unles you seriously fvcked somethin up...
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
Quote by Penguinarmy
Increasing the resolotion makes things smaller...not bigger..unles you seriously fvcked somethin up...

yea it is weird, on the little screen in the Display Properties under Settings, it shows the little box getting smaller as i put the resolution up but then when i hit Apply, it gets like MASSIVELY HUGE.
Quote by ldl67
wont you please please help me, help me, help me, ooh

your a bitch, dont post if it has nothing to do with the topic