when you hear a song, or a certain riff or solo in a song, that makes you stain your pants because its just so damn good?

i just had it

*sighs*
I got that listenin to dream evil just now xD
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
thats the reason i play
i need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
Quote by Spay
Which song?

two actaully..

entombment of a machine - job for a cowboy.

and the solo in run to the hills - iron maiden.
no....umm...i havent....
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
I get that exact thing from the interlude to "Frances Farmer will have her revenge on Seattle" by Nirvana, I have no idea why though, it's not that special.

Also the intro for "You Shook Me All Night Long", that one gets me too
The Pit. The Movie.
I get this feeling as to where whatever problem I had been worrying about means absolutely nothing to me, because this song is so damn cool. I usually get that from listening to the whole Artist in the Ambulance cd by Thrice.
Quote by Spay
I get that exact thing from the interlude to "Frances Farmer will have her revenge on Seattle" by Nirvana, I have no idea why though, it's not that special.

Also the intro for "You Shook Me All Night Long", that one gets me too

i get it from a lot of nirvana songs.

well, more when i first herd them, they get pretty boring if you listen to them over and over.

from now on, if i find a song i love, im gonna avoid listening to it to much.
Quote by Callicut
I get this feeling as to where whatever problem I had been worrying about means absolutely nothing to me, because this song is so damn cool. I usually get that from listening to the whole Artist in the Ambulance cd by Thrice.

i got that feeling from a thrice song a few weeks ago!!!
im not sure if its on that album, but its called deadbolt.
these did the job quite nicely....if you got like 17 minutes or something

this one first:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWtulDflqq0

this is second part:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyqppAk636Y&mode=related&search=
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Quote by papersun87
Pretty much every time I listen to Blood Runs Cold by Def Leppard or The Walls Have Teeth by He Is Legend REALLY loud.

Yeah.

that reminds. the first time i herd pour some sugar on me, i got that feeling, big time

edit: speaking of he is legend, the first time i listened to either they decorated for christmas early or there all dead...that feeling occured..again lol. wow, i get that feeling often.
Also, it happens to me whenever I hear that percussive sound coming from a down tuned palm muted guitar, you know, the sound that sounds like a gun cocking or metal crashing together. I love that
The Pit. The Movie.
i get that feeling every time i hear hillary duff or avril lavigne, there amazing

...but seriously, when i hear radiohead i get that. or alice in chains, layne stanleys voice just get to me, he was truly a gifted singer
Quote by evan1234567
that reminds. the first time i herd pour some sugar on me, i got that feeling, big time

edit: speaking of he is legend, the first time i listened to either they decorated for christmas early or there all dead...that feeling occured..again lol. wow, i get that feeling often.

Pssh, DL has so many better songs than Pour Some Sugar On Me. Where that tune came from, I'll never know.

But I'm definitely with you about Either They Decorated for Christmas Early Or They're All Dead . . . that song is just magical!
Quote by evan1234567
i get it from a lot of nirvana songs.

well, more when i first herd them, they get pretty boring if you listen to them over and over.

from now on, if i find a song i love, im gonna avoid listening to it to much.

That's what happened to my past 10 favorites. But luckily I could have lied by RHCP is great once a day or so.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Any that get stuck in my head.
Basically any JFAC, BMTH, AILD, and wecamewithbrokenteeth
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Quote by xFeatherx
Any that get stuck in my head.
Basically any JFAC, BMTH, AILD, and wecamewithbrokenteeth

yessssss! bring me the horizon especially, something about there weird thrash/hardcore sound gets me. and a lot of as i lay dying songs also. and wecamewithbrokenteeth gives me nightmares
Quote by evan1234567
yessssss! bring me the horizon especially, something about there weird thrash/hardcore sound gets me. and a lot of as i lay dying songs also. and wecamewithbrokenteeth gives me nightmares

Chyea, they have some of the most memorable riffs in hardcore.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Quote by xFeatherx
Chyea, they have some of the most memorable riffs in hardcore.

bmth? yeah. listen to the solo in a lot like vegas. its orgasmic. its at 1:10 i believe.