how big are they usually for their shows
btw if ur going 10/29 lemme know
Quote by SyN6661
how big are they usually for their shows
btw if ur going 10/29 lemme know

Don't the tickets not go on sale for a couple more days? Besides, no offense, M Shadows voice kinda sucks now. Love waking and sounding the seventh, but City of Evil and the songs from their new album sound bad. Kinda sloppy too, IMO.
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
Quote by powerstroke
Don't the tickets not go on sale for a couple more days? Besides, no offense, M Shadows voice kinda sucks now. Love waking and sounding the seventh, but City of Evil and the songs from their new album sound bad. Kinda sloppy too, IMO.

not really what i asked for thnx for the opiion but i dgaf what u think they're still my fav band
it took me like two minutes to realize what dgaf was. true story.
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN
Quote by SyN6661
not really what i asked for thnx for the opiion but i dgaf what u think they're still my fav band
dgaf? lazy kids...

anyways...i doubt an a7x concert is going to have much of a circle pit if any at all honestly...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by SyN6661

i have to give you credit for not giving in to that kids bullsh1t and still saying there your favorite band. i love people like that. defend your opinions!
Quote by BumOffBarney
it took me like two minutes to realize what dgaf was. true story.

Lol, I just realized it means something only because you said this. I thought it was random letters.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by evan1234567
i have to give you credit for not giving in to that kids bullsh1t and still saying there your favorite band. i love people like that. defend your opinions!

thank you
=)
Quote by Copius
They get pits going, look at the live videos for Rock AM ring...
i just can't see a circle pit going on to the tune of "sieze the day"...

i realize they have heavier songs but still...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Well, when I saw them way back in the day (pre CoE), there was almost no pit at all, definitely not a circle pit. They're tons more popular now, and more people=more of a pit, so I can't really predict how it'll be.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by evan1234567

I'm not gonna fight about Avenged but look at my profile. They are listed as one of my favorite bands, just I dislike their newer stuff, I wasn't giving him crap. Anyways, the tickets don't go on sale until Friday, so I was just wondering how he knew he was already going before they were already on sale. It can only hold about 2,000 people, and there are gonna be a lot of people who want those tickets. His initial question is impossible to answer. BTW, I'm trying to get tickets too.
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
Quote by powerstroke
I'm not gonna fight about Avenged but look at my profile. They are listed as one of my favorite bands, just I dislike their newer stuff, I wasn't giving him crap. Anyways, the tickets don't go on sale until Friday, so I was just wondering how he knew he was already going before they were already on sale. It can only hold about 2,000 people, and there are gonna be a lot of people who want those tickets. His initial question is impossible to answer. BTW, I'm trying to get tickets too.

i already have the tickets
i have connections
=]
Quote by NorseGodofRock
A7X would be cool if they didn't all have unbelievably stupid stage names.

What a stupid excuse not to like a band.
Quote by ShaunFrusciante
bignuts20 the name says it all

Quote by SailorJeff
You can sig me all you want but I still have a small penis.

R.I.P. James "The Rev" Sullivan
Quote by bignuts20
says the man with an A7X avatar

i doubt that's the only reason he doesn't like them but i do find the stage names to be rather silly
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by bignuts20

Not really. I refused to listen to Manowar for a few years because of the gay album covers!
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by bignuts20

I find their vanity and obsession with image displayed in their artificial, commercialized nicknames (among other things) to be in bad taste. If they cared more about their music (which isn't that bad either) then looking/acting like badasses I could see my self being a fan.
I remember a lot of stupid hardcore kids flailing around and ruining all the pits. I also remember meatheads dragging people into pits they didnt want to be a part of.

Although my friend accidentally got high for the first time by second-handing too much smoke from these guys next to us. Good times
Quote by NorseGodofRock
I find their vanity and obsession with image displayed in their artificial, commercialized nicknames (among other things) to be in bad taste. If they cared more about their music (which isn't that bad either) then looking/acting like badasses I could see my self being a fan.

I was gonna look smart saying that

I agree though, they're names just show how commercialized they are.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?