OCD fan boys need not post unless you have an opinion on the Barber LTD SR.

I was offered a V3 OCD for my Fulldrive, and I'm very tempted to do it. But I've read that the Barber LTD is a great match for a DRRI. The OCD gain will be set pretty low, as i only want something to bump it up a bit, but I'm unsure of what to go for.

I could do the trade and send out my pedal tomorrow or wait a but, sell the Fulldrive and then get the Barber.

thoughts?
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
I prefer the barber to the OCD for lower gain stuff, very smooth. The Special Recipe I have not tried yet, but I can vouch for the LTD as being a superb OD.

If I were you , I'd take up the OCD trade, and if it don't work out, I'm sure you could sell it for enough to buy an LTD SR with some cash. The original LTD is only $120
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Yeah, thats exactly what i thought. I think i'm going to like the OCD, but i cant imagine using it to its full potential, i don't need/want a lot of gain at all, which is why the Barber is looking so attractive to me.

I'm waiting for the guy to PM me back, if its a go I'll do it, the Fulldrive just isn't cutting it with the DRRI (and i really don't want to mess with the bright cap per Hankey's orders, yet)
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Maybe you should try out the OD's on your amp so you don't make the same mistake with the fulldrive?
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
I prefer to get gear that does more than I need it to, so that I'll never out grow it.

The OCD does great low gain tones too, but should you ever in the future listen to a face melting, hard rock band that makes you grow a wolfmother afro, complete with a bandana, the OCD will be there for you.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Quote by Jinskee
Maybe you should try out the OD's on your amp so you don't make the same mistake with the fulldrive?

I wish i could, i really do, but theres nowhere around here to try out any Fulltone or Barber products.

The only thing i could do is make an appointment to check out Analogman's shop, as his place is like half an hour from me, but theres not much from Analogman i'm really interested.

Quote by Reincaster
I prefer to get gear that does more than I need it to, so that I'll never out grow it.

The OCD does great low gain tones too, but should you ever in the future listen to a face melting, hard rock band that makes you grow a wolfmother afro, complete with a bandana, the OCD will be there for you.

i'll be sure to keep that in mind. But until then, its mild breakup for me.
well i'm not supposed to post, being an ocd fanboy, but i think an ocd sounds great with fender if you're wondering
Quote by Reincaster

+a million. Does the hard rock thing so well, as well as lighter stuff on the LP mode.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30