okay

so my friend is goin out with this chick (gf)

but the chick's friend (bitch) talks to him and drags him to more places than the other chick (gf) and talks to him on the fone WAY more

the gf's friend (bitch) hates me for some reason and is manipulating my friend into hating me

he said they were goin to the movies and i said lets go to the pb park and he said he wanted to get laid by his gf. i said lets all go to the pb park and he said sure and his gf said sure but the gf's friend (bitch) said nah lets go to the movies i hate him. he does what the gf's friend (bitch) says and i say bros before hoes man. His reply was "shes my bro man". Can fat chicks be bros? Also anyone know how to kill fat chicks to make it look natural?
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
Shove some chicken down her throat and make her choke on it. No one will suspect that.

EDIT: No, fat chicks are not men. Unless they are hermaphrodites. Then they count as half-men.
yea, my friends girlfriend stole his balls. i can barely talk to him when she isnt around, and i cant even look at him when they are together
Motley Crue 2/11/06!
Motley Crue/Aerosmith 11/21/06!
Sanctity/BLS 3/12/07!
Bleeding Through/Slayer/Manson-7/25/07!
A7x/Operator/the Confession/Black Tide 11/25/07!
Van Halen 2/12/07!
Quote by HaKattack
No, I wouldn't. My bear's penis is off limits.
ram a dildo down her throat and keep it there 'til she chokes...it doesn't get any more natural than that

he's probably only being nice to the bitch cause he knows if he isn't he wont get any from his gf
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by AngelOfHatred
Your friend's dating a fat chick? He's obviously not a good friend, then.

no, the gf's friend is fat and hes like her lap dog and idk why

cant hang out with him with her around because she nags if im there and hates me
Quote by 14shadesofblue
no, the gf's friend is fat and hes like her lap dog and idk why

cant hang out with him with her around because she nags if im there and hates me

Just kill her. No one cares about fat chicks anyways.

I say, you rent out a black van, assemble a team of super ninjas (or just random people) and kidnap her, lock her in a room with a whole bunch of twinkies, donots, and fried chicken, and just watch her eat til she dies.
Quote by Paddock
****ty dude, what a bad friend...
Why exactly does she hate you?

i think its because i went out with her older sister for a month but i dont know why that would piss someone off
well
starve her for more than 3 mins
natural enough

or slit her wrists while she knoced out with a knife in her hands
Quote by metul kult
You know when Attack Attack is ripping off your music, you're onto something

twitter: @victorstaygold
Maybe she's an over-analytic bitch who thinks that you weren't good enough for he older sister? Or if you broke up with her older sister.
Quote by envoykrawkwar7
well
starve her for more than 3 mins
natural enough

or slit her wrists while she knoced out with a knife in her hands

i tried the first one and i cant really do much while people are around

is there anything you can do to a cough drop or a piece of gum to make it fatal?
aresenic
mercury
look up a list of fatal poisons most likely

btw homocide is 25 to life =(
dont get caught
Quote by metul kult
You know when Attack Attack is ripping off your music, you're onto something

twitter: @victorstaygold
i think the whoel bros befores hoes rule is kinda BS, i mean honestly (totally going out of stated scenario but) if you had plans to hang with your bro all weekend or go have sex with some 2 random hot chicks, i doubt your gonna choose your bro, the one usually complaining about it is the one whose getting ditched naturally so it goes both ways =D
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
aw man fat chicks as your gf's friend is terrible

aw jesus I don't even want to get started

bad memories
i think were all missing the part about u saying bros before hoes, and him saying SHES MY BRO MAN....he chose a fat chick (who isnt really his friend, just a friend of his gf) over his actual friend.

i say just kill em both, make it look like they were having an affair, so it looks like one of those ur mine forever mwahahaha murder suicide things
Quote by NutZz?
i think were all missing the part about u saying bros before hoes, and him saying SHES MY BRO MAN....he chose a fat chick (who isnt really his friend, just a friend of his gf) over his actual friend.

i say just kill em both, make it look like they were having an affair, so it looks like one of those ur mine forever mwahahaha murder suicide things

When they're dead, put the chicks hand on the fat chicks ass to make it look funny. :l
Quote by C.C. Deville
i think the whoel bros befores hoes rule is kinda BS, i mean honestly (totally going out of stated scenario but) if you had plans to hang with your bro all weekend or go have sex with some 2 random hot chicks, i doubt your gonna choose your bro, the one usually complaining about it is the one whose getting ditched naturally so it goes both ways =D

2 random hot chicks?
ones hot one is so fat whenever someone passes her there like "GOD DAMN THATS ONE FAT ASS"
guess what!?!?!

-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
I did that. Only with my [ex]gf, not a friend.
Just convince him to get rid of her.
She's a bad gf.
Shoot her.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Just try to turn your friend against the fatty. Offer him sex to make the offer more enticing. And ensure that you are always wearing a 'No Fat Chicks" shirt when you're around the fatty
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
guess what!?!?!

Damn, i was gonna post that!!
Delete this thread, then drop a piece of marshmallow into a container full of LSD, EXPENSIVE.. But they won't find poison's like arsenic or mercury in her system just LSD. Give her the marshmallow or make her eat it somehow. So it's an automatic drug overdose. Plus, she'll be freaking out and you can watch! Too easy man..
OHMIGOD.

This Is lak totally teen Americen dramaz!!!111

Sounds like the other girls a complete bitch. Try speaking to the g/f about it...
Hell no. It's quite literally bros before hos. That's like the cardinal rule of manhood.

I say Manbitch.

Edit: Also, like someone posted before, No Fat Chicks. That's breaking two rules. This guy needs to be beaten.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
The next time you're with him and the fat chick is there, just confront her.

She'll probably get pissy and end up looking like the idiot.