Alright, before everybody starts the whole "SEARCH BAR NUB" assault. I'm just saying, I'm looking for a good song to work frontman skills on (because god knows we can't find a vocalist in our school. ugh.)

I have more of a baritone voice that works better when clean (like a Kiedis kind of sound), but I can do the rough melodic stuff (like some Hetfield vocals), and I'm trying to find something to work those skills on that isn't too insanely hard.

Simply put, it needs to fit the vocal style i do, so y'know, lamb of god, megadeth, or anything on the opposite end of my spectrum obviously wont work.
-GEAR-

Schecter C-1 XXX
Squier Fender Stratocaster
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960A Lead Cabinet
Peavey Studio Pro 112
MXR Carbon Copy

Check out my band:www.myspace.com/silentsurrendertx
Dude, you just named a ton of bands that you like, so why not try some of their songs?
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Named two, and RHCP rhythms are a little intricate to be playing/singing, as with some Metallica (or atleast the ones I wish to do [Creeping Death]), so I need something to work up to.
-GEAR-

Schecter C-1 XXX
Squier Fender Stratocaster
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960A Lead Cabinet
Peavey Studio Pro 112
MXR Carbon Copy

Check out my band:www.myspace.com/silentsurrendertx
foo fighters? other good ones are green day and sum 4q wether or not u have the voice for em i dnno.. any punk really.
Schecter Fan Club!

My gear:

Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Epiphone Les paul Slash Signature
Ovation 2778LX
Boss DD-20
Dimebag Crybaby from Hell
Kustom Quad 100DFX
Vox AD100VT-XL