A teacher at my school said today, that at 4:00 in England, everyone drinks tea. like its there normal routine for the day

is this true? it seemed a little ridiculous. i doubt everyone in england drinks tea at that time..
your teacher is a retard.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
It is true at 4:00 in England a big gay black man skips around town throwing flowers while singing," It's tea time." There is even a law that states Tea or Death.
C2B3
Colnel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains

Quote by larry jones
I don't put people's quotes in my sig, but this would go there if I did.
Quote by human-blasphamy
It is true at 4:00 in England a big gay black man skips around town throwing flowers while singing," It's tea time." There is even a law that states Tea or Death.

Obviously not everyone drinks tea,

That's almost as ridiculous as my substitute teacher who said she had to Smuggle Punks into England because England didn't allow unclassy people to go into the country during the 70's.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Let me guess: your teacher is American, through and through?
Quote by Ninjake
... isn't mung like, a bean?
Quote by Set-Abominae
Let me guess: your teacher is American, through and through?

Yes. She has never traveled the world or anything, but she acts like she knows everything about every country.
its completely true, and they have crumpets an biscuits with them
and discuss politics, cricket, etc
and everyones dressed in suits, for no special reason

ur teacher is dumb. hit her for me. please.
Quote by Surfer Rosa
My English teacher told us that at 1.00 all Americans go to McDonalds and get fatter

LOL now THAT was a comment worth reading. Thank you Surfer Rosa.
Quote by Ninjake
... isn't mung like, a bean?
Quote by Soul Power
My English teacher told us that at 10:00 PM every night she give blowjobs to married men for $20.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sigged.
Most Brits will be asleep because it's 3 in the morning here. I'm awake though but I don't even like tea.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
Yes. Everyone in English drinks tea. They also all like crumpets, and wear monicles all the time.

Oh dear god that would be sweet.
"The poor didn't want this one."
Quote by Sabu
Most Brits will be asleep because it's 3 in the morning here. I'm awake though but I don't even like tea.

yeah, i just realized that. i shouldve made this a few hours ago.

maybe ill just bump it tomorrow morning.
Quote by evan1234567
A teacher at my school said today, that at 4:00 in England, everyone drinks tea. like its there normal routine for the day

Some people just shouldn't be teaching... or swimming in the gene pool.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by Surfer Rosa
My English teacher told us that at 1.00 all Americans go to McDonalds and get fatter

I'd rather be fat than a giant stereotyping asshat.

"The poor didn't want this one."
Well I'm english and I certainly don't do it. No-one does.

There is an english tradition of afternoon tea, but it doesn't have to be at 4 and very few people do it these days. Maybe in 1920 yes, people tended to sit down mid-afternoon and have tea and cakes etc but not now.
i think the teacher confused tea with the beverage- in England and Australia dinner or an afternoon meal is referred to as "tea".

ex . Hey mate are you goin home for tea? If not I have extra fish and chips here.

lol im canadian, but I noticed the differences when I first arrived in australia
Quote by BennyStruggle
i think the teacher confused tea with the beverage- in England and Australia dinner or an afternoon meal is referred to as "tea".

ex . Hey mate are you goin home for tea? If not I have extra fish and chips here.

lol im canadian, but I noticed the differences when I first arrived in australia

your there now? how is it.

ive always wanted to go there and the UK..
Quote by Soul Power
My English teacher told us that at 10:00 PM every night she give blowjobs to married men for $20.
Ask her if the does divorced guys, too.

I have $20 and I've never had a hummer from a pro.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.