Anybody know where I can find one? It's Joe Satriani's Custome Ibanez Guitar and it's dope.

I know there was one point in time when they sold the guitars, I think it was the 10th Anniversary or something... I can't find any now though.

These things probably cost a fortune now, but you never know.
my god... teh smudges on my black ibanez drive me nuts already, I couldn't imagine that thing haha
The thing looks amazing. Only 60 were made with chrome, the rest used aluminum because the chrome ones had problems.
no, but i saw satriani playing it live
Quote by strq010
this guy, Nihil, is currently my hero.

Quote by clincher09
Why is Jesus a dinosaur?
JS2 or JS10th, both very limited editions are are fairly rare in the used market. The former is basswood, the latter is plastic. Either will cost you around three-four grand.

Edit: oh, and JS2CH were chrome plated, as were all of the around-500 of the JS10th. There was an aluminum plated reissue, but I've never seen one of those buggers. Any kind of metal finish on a guitar of that shape will have imperfections, chrome or aluminum.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Last edited by pifty at Sep 12, 2007,
Quote by Nihil
no, but i saw satriani playing it live

so did I, in NYC, 20th Anniversary of Surfin' with the Alien. It was 2 months ago actually. Best concert ever.
That reminds me of this...

Those guitars are definitely awesome, though. I recently saw Satch at the Roxie in Hollywood and the guitar looked amazing.
The wood looked creepy lol, poor dude, that happened to my explorer. I felt like throwing myself off a bridge. If I had a JS10 and that happened...
http://www.js10th.com/
I'd love to have a JS10 myself but i think that'll be happening anytime soon. The site shows some of the registered JS10's and if any are for sale (And I don't think any are lol).
Last edited by Darth Zeppelin at Sep 12, 2007,
They are extremely expensive. mainly because chroming wood is far from easy. Especially when trying to have the least amount of imperfections as possible. I prefer the Y2K Crystal Planet JS personally.