Well I've come to notice that the C-1+ really isn't cut out for me, mainly because of the smaller scale, I just have too much trouble playing it, this was my first smaller scale guitar, other then that, it's an awesome guitar. The duncan pickups have a sweet clean sound and can handle distortion very well, neck feels awesome, great sustain. I was looking to do a trade for another schecter, nothing else. Finish is vintage sunburst, string thru, mahogany body, maple neck, rosewood fretboard, duncan designed pickups with coil split on tone knob.

I am interested in a C-1 blackjack or a C-1 classic, or LTD/ESP, NOTHING ELSE! I would be willing to add some cash also. It would have to be an even trade though. I've installed chrome dunlop straplocks and comes with a levy gig bag. Guitar is in excellent shape, no nicks or dings, just installed fresh regular slinky's also and cleaned and conditioned the fretboard.

If someone is interested in a outright purchase, I will do $350 plus shipping anywhere in the US.

Here's some pics

Guitar:
ESP LTD EC-1000 STBC

Bass:
Fender MIA Black/Maple Jazz 4 String
Ampeg B-40 4x10 Cab
Ampeg SVT3 Pro
hey i just got my guitar upraised and they said i would only get like 700 out of it tops... 575 to a store so... i am getting the FR system fixed by a friend who does it professionaly would you be interested?
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Quote by ASGTrace
Wasnt this posted already?

yes, I had a buyer, but he backed out, plus the post was 2 pages long, so I reposted it.

Quote by SchecterFreak
hey i just got my guitar upraised and they said i would only get like 700 out of it tops... 575 to a store so... i am getting the FR system fixed by a friend who does it professionaly would you be interested?

Man I would, but I just don't like floyd roses, I really don't have a use for floyd rose, I'm not to that skill level that a floyd rose is necessary.
Guitar:
ESP LTD EC-1000 STBC

Bass:
Ampeg B-40 4x10 Cab
Ampeg SVT3 Pro
alright then... man i thought i was getting another schecter! ..
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Quote by SchecterFreak
alright then... man i thought i was getting another schecter! ..

you could if you sold the ibanez!
Guitar:
ESP LTD EC-1000 STBC

Bass:
Ampeg B-40 4x10 Cab
Ampeg SVT3 Pro
yewah i know..... im trying!!!! so hard to sell it though... everyone know that they are only mediocre guitars even in the upper echalon of prices!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven